Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harding Starting QB

Has there been any news regarding #1 from HU? I know the rumor is he failed a drug test, and he is no longer on the website for Harding. Has he been suspended from school?

Re: Harding Starting QB

Originally posted by GACGACGAC View Post
    Has there been any news regarding #1 from HU? I know the rumor is he failed a drug test, and he is no longer on the website for Harding. Has he been suspended from school?
    Or it could be a true freshman stud they signed. Never can tell

Comment

If that's the case, their offense took a step back with QB that replaced him during the playoffs. Not even close to the same athletism.

Comment

Looks like my Tigers won't be the only top tier team with QB questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          Looks like my Tigers won't be the only top tier team with QB questions.
          All the top tier teams have qb questions to be answered bedsides SAU. Luckily, we return everybody from EASILY the best defense in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
            All the top tier teams have qb questions to be answered bedsides SAU. Luckily, we return everybody from EASILY the best defense in the league.
            Yeah that outstanding defense allowed 28 points or more from all of the Arkansas schools. Harding should thank a few of the Oklahoma schools for their defensive stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
              Yeah that outstanding defense allowed 28 points or more from all of the Arkansas schools. Harding should thank a few of the Oklahoma schools for their defensive stats.
              We play the same schedule big guy. I know that's tough to think through.

We gave up 17 to Tech.

Though part of your statement has some some merit, we gave up 30 per against Arkansas teams. The most to Monticello in garbage time. OBU gave up 34 per against Arkansas teams. I'm not sure what point you wanted to prove, but it didn't go well.
              Last edited by Divisiontwo; 03-04-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X