Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUA News

1) D-line Coach Sam Dunham has left to take a GA position (D-line) at UNC--yes that UNC.

2) Indications are that co-DC/DB Coach Paige Anders is no longer with the program.

Re: OUA News

Both great guys, wish them nothing but success in the future!!!

Comment

Drew Harris at QB? Gonna be an interesting fall camp. The GAC better hope he's more suited for a wildcat and run only option!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
        Drew Harris at QB? Gonna be an interesting fall camp. The GAC better hope he's more suited for a wildcat and run only option!!!!
        That's interesting. The short stocky athletic qb continues. Very interesting. Think he's really gonna go full time at Q?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
          That's interesting. The short stocky athletic qb continues. Very interesting. Think he's really gonna go full time at Q?
          Look like we may have a three man battle at QB. I here the transfer is looking pretty good to be new in the system. It will be Brazille's to lose starting out.

Comment

Looks like:

Kane Bryen is the new D-line Coach.

Dion Dean is the new DB Coach.

Roy Thompson will be the sole DC.

Official announcement: http://www.obutigers.com/news/2018/3...ing-staff.aspx
            Last edited by Armo Wood; 04-18-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Look like we may have a three man battle at QB. I here the transfer is looking pretty good to be new in the system. It will be Brazille's to lose starting out.
              Who is this transfer you keep referring to? I have not seen anything at all on any such player. The only QBs I have heard of are the two listed for Signing Day, Connor Curry and Brayden Brazeal.

Connor Curry and Brayden Brazeal were going to be the ones battling it out to fill in Warford's shoes, but it looks like Curry left after one season and went JUCO.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                Who is this transfer you keep referring to? I have not seen anything at all on any such player. The only QBs I have heard of are the two listed for Signing Day, Connor Curry and Brayden Brazeal.

Connor Curry and Brayden Brazeal were going to be the ones battling it out to fill in Warford's shoes, but it looks like Curry left after one season and went JUCO.
                Until they make it public, I won't put his name on here. But believe me he has been taking snaps this spring, that I can confirm.

Comment

Until they make it public, I won't put his name on here. But believe me he has been taking snaps this spring, that I can confirm.
                  Went Juco, then one year af SAU, now at OBU. Doesn't sound like somebody I worry too much about. My guess it's Brazeal and harris taking the snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                    Went Juco, then one year af SAU, now at OBU. Doesn't sound like somebody I worry too much about. My guess it's Brazeal and harris taking the snaps.
                    I've seen high school film on him. Pretty good arm and can tuck it and go if need be. He will get a shot to compete for the job.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X