• Summer Updates Anyone?

Anyone have any summer updates?

Re: Summer Updates Anyone?

Just waiting for first week of August when the roster is posted

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
      Anyone have any summer updates?
      Good afternoon everyone im new to the board.. I was a member before when my son played at snu.. he's now transferred to SAU to play RB.. I wish him luck and im sure the SAU fans will like to watch him play.

Comment

Originally posted by renzo27 View Post
        Good afternoon everyone im new to the board.. I was a member before when my son played at snu.. he's now transferred to SAU to play RB.. I wish him luck and im sure the SAU fans will like to watch him play.
        Love to see a new Mulerider! SAU has had some decent RB's in the past, but I hope he can usher in something new! We really need a strong running game to go along with the passing attack.

Comment

Love to see a new Mulerider! SAU has had some decent RB's in the past, but I hope he can usher in something new! We really need a strong running game to go along with the passing attack.
          thank you.. he's definitely putting in the summer work now. lol I hope as well. But I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised

Comment

also by the way that restaurant that he took me and his mom too after scrimmage was one of the best burgers iv'e ever eaten

Comment

also by the way that restaurant that he took me and his mom too after scrimmage was one of the best burgers iv'e ever eaten
              There is nothing like a mule burger in this world. I hear it even beats the bison burger.

Comment

Well... I do plan on manning the GAC pickem again this year!!

Comment

Flying Burger is sure good.

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                    Well... I do plan on manning the GAC pickem again this year!!
                    bandguy11, I think you are the guy in charge of the band program at SAU.

Comment

bandguy11, I think you are the guy in charge of the band program at SAU.

Comment

Ahh gotcha, I figured you were JP Wilson! Haha! Glad to see another fellow Mulerider on the forum.

Comment

2 more months till kickoff can't wait

Comment

Reddies will play SAU in El Dorado. I really wished this game was not on the Reddies schedule for 2018, but it will AGAIN be played there for the Murphy USA Classic.

I can't remember when we were at the SAU campus. 2012 I think.

Comment

It's a good game though! I believe each team gets like 10,000 a piece to play there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X