Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 GAC Preseason Coaches Poll

I know Divisiontwo posted in another thread, but I figured it was easier for people to find if it had its own thread.

http://www.greatamericanconference.c...-favorite.aspx

Let the preseason debating begin.

Re: 2018 GAC Preseason Coaches Poll

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
    I know Divisiontwo posted in another thread, but I figured it was easier for people to find if it had its own thread.

Armo what school are you an alumni of?

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Comment

Given my obvious bias, I completely agree that Harding will be at the top of the conference come mid-November. That being said, I kinda like being ranked 2nd or 3rd in the poll as it gives the team an underdog mentality. I agree with the poll overall, though I do feel Ouachita is a little overrated and Tech a little underrated. Only time will tell.

Hey Weevil Watcher, I saw on another thread that you said you would be surprised if SAU and UAM aren't contending for the title in week 11. I definitely think UAM has a good chance at a winning season this year despite the loss of Tolliver. Serious question: what are you seeing that leads you believe that the Weevils will jump from a 5-win season to a 9/10-win season given that it's unlikely a team will win the conference with less than 9 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by BisonsGirl View Post
          Given my obvious bias, I completely agree that Harding will be at the top of the conference come mid-November. That being said, I kinda like being ranked 2nd or 3rd in the poll as it gives the team an underdog mentality. I agree with the poll overall, though I do feel Ouachita is a little overrated and Tech a little underrated. Only time will tell.

Hey Weevil Watcher, I saw on another thread that you said you would be surprised if SAU and UAM aren't contending for the title in week 11. I definitely think UAM has a good chance at a winning season this year despite the loss of Tolliver. Serious question: what are you seeing that leads you believe that the Weevils will jump from a 5-win season to a 9/10-win season given that it's unlikely a team will win the conference with less than 9 wins?
          Weevil Watcher drinks Jack with his coffee.

Comment

I guess we will have a better idea on September 1st...

I mean, after all, last years preseason poll was really close, right?
            Last edited by Bytor; 08-10-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
              Maybe even before that..

Comment

I mean, after all, last years preseason poll was really close, right?
                We have a new Tech fan on the board! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                  We have a new Tech fan on the board! Welcome!
                  Yes, a completely new Tech fan... Looking forward to a good, competitive season.

Comment

Yes, a completely new Tech fan... Looking forward to a good, competitive season.
                    You a student?

Comment

Come on! Lets face it! Preseason polls truly consist of: "Did they win the conference last year", or "did they go deepest in the post season"! That's why Harding is #1, OBU (the true OBU) is #2! Plus, lets face it! He did have a pretty damn impressive 1st year!! Other than the 0-3 start!

Comment

You a student?
                        No. But I know one really well...

Comment

Weevil Watcher drinks Jack with his coffee.
                          Careful there StumpJumper.........we got it going on.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonsGirl View Post

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X