Re: Preseason poll

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          SAU very underated in this poll.

Comment

Good point

Comment

But you could also say they are due for a breakout year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                But you could also say they are due for a breakout year.
                You could, and I don't think you would be wrong to make that argument. However, generally speaking, pollsters base their preseason polls on past performance (or perception of past performance) combined with returning talent, etc. They do not tend to base their preseason polls on hopes and aspirations for future performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                  You could, and I don't think you would be wrong to make that argument. However, generally speaking, pollsters base their preseason polls on past performance (or perception of past performance) combined with returning talent, etc. They do not tend to base their preseason polls on hopes and aspirations for future performance.
                  I mean but with the internet now, anyone can do the research and put out their own poll. Sports Information Expert's have lost alot of the insider scoop and report, just because all of that's published free alot of times alone.

Comment

I mean but with the internet now, anyone can do the research and put out their own poll. Sports Information Expert's have lost alot of the insider scoop and report, just because all of that's published free alot of times alone.
                    alot of time now I mean. Sorry if I say something stupid. I am going to blame it on the Blizzard I had from Dairy Queen.

Comment

I was referring to nationally recognized D2 polls.

alot of time now I mean. Sorry if I say something stupid. I am going to blame it on the Blizzard I had from Dairy Queen.
                      Brain freezes are soooooo much fun--at least when watching as a neutral third party.

Comment

MMMMmmm... Dairy Queen Blizzard... How could that ever be stupid? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                          MMMMmmm... Dairy Queen Blizzard... How could that ever be stupid? :wink:
                          When you get a Large one for Lunch and still have to do work that afternoon. All I wanted to do yesterday afternoon is sleep or watch football haha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X