Clear All

Re: 2 Weeks away!

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    Everyone just thinks it's their year.
    Not everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Racous Ranger View Post
      ...We lost our #1 Running Back All-Conference (Cota) for whatever reason who seemingly had eligibility left but is not on the Roster...
      Don't know specifics but Cota was declared ineligible by the NCAA.

...After a disappointing year last year where we went 5-6 and lost an embarrassing game to SNU for the first time in history (even Kevin Turco never lost to SNU) this is the year the Coaches pointed to, if we don' go 7-4 or 8-3 it will be a total bust.
      Is this what the coaches have said?

Comment

Is this what the coaches have said?[/QUOTE] Strictly my opinion Armo, Coach isn't going to go out on a limb like that no matter what he thinks. He needs "wiggle room" if it doesn't happen.

Comment

Strictly my opinion Armo, Coach isn't going to go out on a limb like that no matter what he thinks. He needs "wiggle room" if it doesn't happen.
          Okay, it just sounded for a moment that the coaches had said it--which had me scratching my head for the reason you stated.

You really think going 6-5 would be a bust? If you guys have a winning season, it will be the first one you all have had since joining D2. Not sure how that is a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
            Okay, it just sounded for a moment that the coaches had said it--which had me scratching my head for the reason you stated.

You really think going 6-5 would be a bust? If you guys have a winning season, it will be the first one you all have had since joining D2. Not sure how that is a bust.
            I agree 6-5 would be at least a winning season. I know if you're a Ranger fan, you would like to have an even better season than 6-5, but it would certainly be a move in the right direction with 6, 7, or 8 wins

Comment

50 hours until kickoff.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X