Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumpster Fire Athletic Programs?

Are there any schools that just aren't cutting it with their athletic programs in general? I can think of a few, but don't want to name names. This is what should happen in Athletics, you should have good and bad years, kind of like a cycle. Some schools are good every year in certain sports, but all schools should be competitive as a whole. From what I see, some schools just don't cut the mustard and continue to struggle. Opinions?

Re: Dumpster Fire Athletic Programs?

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    Are there any schools that just aren't cutting it with their athletic programs in general? I can think of a few, but don't want to name names. This is what should happen in Athletics, you should have good and bad years, kind of like a cycle. Some schools are good every year in certain sports, but all schools should be competitive as a whole. From what I see, some schools just don't cut the mustard and continue to struggle. Opinions?
    Serious question: if you don't want to name names, then why start this kind of thread?

Comment

"I don't want to name names, but it would be awesome if you did."

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to start drama. Just trying to get a thread going, don't see many people start new threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
          Serious question: if you don't want to name names, then why start this kind of thread?
          I guess I was thinking of something like seeing the last places teams in the GAC All Sports Trophy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X