Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME DAY!!!

Re: GAME DAY!!!

Going to be a good one. Just hope we can come out of the gate strong.

Comment

May God be with all the student athletics tonight. Let's get it on!!!!!! FINISHEMPTY

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
        May God be with all the student athletics tonight. Let's get it on!!!!!! FINISHEMPTY

OBU kick at 6? I assume NWOSU will have it steamed?

Comment

I will be finished loading the RV and will hit the road in a couple hours. HSU has some questions that need answered, as many teams do. Ready for this to get started.

Go Reddies!!!!
          2018 will be a team effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
            I will be finished loading the RV and will hit the road in a couple hours. HSU has some questions that need answered, as many teams do. Ready for this to get started.

Go Reddies!!!!
            2018 will be a team effort.

Comment

Sometimes. I plan on a trip tomorrow and this will shorten the trip to the place I am going for the holiday weekend, only to return home and reload for annual Florida trip. I was hoping to catch a GSC game next weekend, but they are all playing in another state on their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                OBU kick at 6? I assume NWOSU will have it steamed?
                Yes on YouTube I believe

Comment

WOOHOOO!!

Comment

Don't get why in 2018 all schools can't stream the games. Maybe they have it fixed this year.

Comment

Yay, family feud day is finally here (me vs dad). The 10-game losing streak by the road team ends tonight.

Question to the SAU guys; does a campus map from the 1970s still exist, I've been looking for one for a while. I'd like to see where we lived when dad was a Southern State student, in the family housing buildings that have been torn down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                        Don't get why in 2018 all schools can't stream the games. Maybe they have it fixed this year.
                        If ECU's live stream sucks again this year, I'm calling for the SID's resignation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
                            Yay, family feud day is finally here (me vs dad). The 10-game losing streak by the road team ends tonight.

Question to the SAU guys; does a campus map from the 1970s still exist, I've been looking for one for a while. I'd like to see where we lived when dad was a Southern State student, in the family housing buildings that have been torn down.
                            Do you know of the name of the building he was in?

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
                              If ECU's live stream sucks again this year, I'm calling for the SID's resignation.
                              I will sign the sheet calling for his resignation. Some of it may be the internet quality, but if SAU can stream good, then ECU should be able to as well. I will say Tech's use to be pretty bad quality.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X