Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday weather!!

Looks like most of Arkansas has a good chance of rain on Saturday!! Will games get in?? Multiple delays?? Those that do, ball security will be extra key!!

Re: Saturday weather!!

No doubt about it. Im ready for some football weather.

Comment

That's unfortunate. With it being family day, plus SAU's early season success, plus the Razorbacks suck, I was thinking we had an outside chance of breaking the attendance record of 7,001 (which I assume is the record; I don't know of any game that had more), but it won't happen if it rains. Last year's family day had 6,735 people, though that was against Harding and they travel well. NWOSU is a bit further away.
      We are the blue and gold....

Comment

It's supposed to pour I think for the HSU-SWOSU game, hopefully the thunder and lightning stays away at least.

Comment

Originally posted by pathos View Post
          That's unfortunate. With it being family day, plus SAU's early season success, plus the Razorbacks suck, I was thinking we had an outside chance of breaking the attendance record of 7,001 (which I assume is the record; I don't know of any game that had more), but it won't happen if it rains. Last year's family day had 6,735 people, though that was against Harding and they travel well. NWOSU is a bit further away.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X