Harding #15
    Sau #18

Re: D2 poll

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
    D2 poll is out:
    Obu #7
    Harding #15
    Sau #18
    I think Harding is spot on at #15. If SAU continues to win I see them at like 12 or 13. OBU I feel is a little too high and should be maybe closer to 10 or 11. I just think OBU has been lucky at times this year. Harding will be a big test as well as SAU. The Battle of the Ravine is at Henderson this year. I just don't see them going undefeated, but hey, I hope their loss comes against SAU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
      I think Harding is spot on at #15. If SAU continues to win I see them at like 12 or 13. OBU I feel is a little too high and should be maybe closer to 10 or 11. I just think OBU has been lucky at times this year. Harding will be a big test as well as SAU. The Battle of the Ravine is at Henderson this year. I just don't see them going undefeated, but hey, I hope their loss comes against SAU!
      I guess only allowing 31 points over our last 4 games is being lucky. Has nothing to do with a better and opportunistic defense. To be honest the only team that has me worried is Harding. Their offense is hard to prepare for. Everyone else should be wins. SAU will have a loss before we even play and we could beat Henderson with our scout team. Thank you mulerider, I needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
          Ouachita has won 4 out of 5 games this year by 2 possessions or more. How is that lucky?
          Agreed. On average they win games by a score of 33-10. That's not lucky. That's a good football.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X