Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl bids!!

Re: Bowl bids!!

I would follow him on Twitter, but he posts too many political things on there. Id rather see Sports only. He still is a good guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
      I would follow him on Twitter, but he posts too many political things on there. Id rather see Sports only. He still is a good guy though.
      Whattt? You mean your mind is not changed by people posting thier political opinion on social media? I always thought that was the best place for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
        Whattt? You mean your mind is not changed by people posting thier political opinion on social media? I always thought that was the best place for debate.
        Is not

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
          Hey, it's your right not to follow me. However, we've been over this before on the "Game Day!!!" thread, this tweet https://twitter.com/ArmoFB/status/1035185513383297024 has nothing to do with politics.

It was a reference to this:

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
            Hey, it's your right not to follow me. However, we've been over this before on the "Game Day!!!" thread, this tweet https://twitter.com/ArmoFB/status/1035185513383297024 has nothing to do with politics.

It was a reference to this:

Armo, the only thing I was talking about was the Student Loan stuff. No you are not a Republican or Democrat poster of sort. To me the Student Loan stuff is political. I am sorry if that offended you. You post good articles from the schools on your twitter as well as some original thoughts and ideas. I thought I was saying that in my first statement. I did'nt know you even posted anything from the Black Eye Peas on your twitter. I don't mean to slander anyone. We are all part of the working class here, just shooting the bull about football.

Comment

Originally posted by mulerider View Post
              armo, the only thing i was talking about was the student loan stuff. No you are not a republican or democrat poster of sort. To me the student loan stuff is political. I am sorry if that offended you. You post good articles from the schools on your twitter as well as some original thoughts and ideas. I thought i was saying that in my first statement. I did'nt know you even posted anything from the black eye peas on your twitter. I don't mean to slander anyone. We are all part of the working class here, just shooting the bull about football.
              Trump 2020 Keeping America Great!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X