Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBU vs Harding. One of the best games of the year?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBU vs Harding. One of the best games of the year?

What a box score! I did'nt get to catch this one online, but from everyone's reporting sounds like a good game and a classic. Did we learn anything from either team from that game other than the Defense's can play lights out?

Re: OBU vs Harding. One of the best games of the year?

It was something to behold. If anyone says they didnt get their moneys worth, they are not telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
      What a box score! I did'nt get to catch this one online, but from everyone's reporting sounds like a good game and a classic. Did we learn anything from either team from that game other than the Defense's can play lights out?
      I learned that hardings qb threw the ball away on 4th down with the game on the line!! Still pondering that one!!

Comment

I watched the entire game. The battle on defense was good and there were times that the opponent took advantage of the other teams mistake.

This to me was the biggest game of the year in the GAC.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks to see if there is any vulnerability that may get exposed. As always I pray no player is seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
          I learned that hardings qb threw the ball away on 4th down with the game on the line!! Still pondering that one!!
          I almost wanna think he didnt realize it was 4th down. Surely he did but i mean why else would he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
            I almost wanna think he didnt realize it was 4th down. Surely he did but i mean why else would he do that?
            The penalty throw him off maybe!? I dunno!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X