• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: 10-13-18 Game updates

4:21 to go in the 4th qtr. SOSU 14 SAU 0

Comment

SAU loss keeping Harding's PO chances alive. Not impressed with mulerider offense especially with all the Renner hype.

Comment

SAU getting shutout in Durant. What is the latest on Renner?

Comment

Correction. Ferris/GVSU game is at 7pm

Comment

This SAU team loses atleast 2 more games this season. Not impressed. Was really looking foward to another big game with the Muleriders.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                This SAU team loses atleast 2 more games this season. Not impressed. Was really looking foward to another big game with the Muleriders.
                What was the situation with OBU offense today? Who played qb? I'd think SAU will make a one dimensional OBU a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                  What was the situation with OBU offense today? Who played qb? I'd think SAU will make a one dimensional OBU a good game.
                  One dimensional? We have to the ability and talent to pass the ball when needed. Want us to air it out? Stop our potent run game. With the stable at RB that we have, there's no reason to ask Braz to do more than he has to. Just a freshmen but manages this offense like a vet. He has a chance to be special. Back to one dimensional, I'd say you guys fit that description better than us.

Comment

31 - 10 Reddies. 4:17 to go in 3rd

Comment

Correction. Ferris/GVSU game is at 7pm
                      7:00 p.m. Eastern (6:00 p.m. Central), so you had it right the first time for those of us in the Central Time Zone (I'm still getting used to being an hour behind Pittsburgh ... lol).
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

One dimensional? We have to the ability and talent to pass the ball when needed. Want us to air it out? Stop our potent run game. With the stable at RB that we have, there's no reason to ask Braz to do more than he has to. Just a freshmen but manages this offense like a vet. He has a chance to be special. Back to one dimensional, I'd say you guys fit that description better than us.
                        Relax.... get the chip off your shoulder. That's why I asked who played quarterback. It was an implication that OBU is one dimensional without their quarterback. You have got to stop thinking everybody out to get you.

Comment

Relax.... get the chip off your shoulder. That's why I asked who played quarterback. It was an implication that OBU is one dimensional without their quarterback. You have got to stop thinking everybody out to get you.
                          I am relaxed still high from the Harding win.

Comment

I am relaxed still high from the Harding win.
                            And back to not being able to have normal conversation. Noted.

Comment

And back to not being able to have normal conversation. Noted.
                              You are something else with your little jabs but get offended when a punch come back at you. Nothing personal. I'm actually pulling for you guys to get in PO. Would love to possibly see you guys again in the first round at our house. 2 vs 7

Comment

You are something else with your little jabs but get offended when a punch come back at you. Nothing personal. I'm actually pulling for you guys to get in PO. Would love to possibly see you guys again in the first round at our house. 2 vs 7

No. There wasn't a jab by me. I asked who played quarterback. Ouachita passing game is greatly influenced by having or not having their starting quarterback. I asked a question. You got defensive instead of answering the question. I wasn't jabbing anything.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X