Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOSU @ HSU

Fun day for Henderson. Really entertaining game for some good reasons and some bad, but got a big win over a good team despite the offense not playing all that great. Defense played very big today and had four interceptions. Freshman kicker can really boot that thing - had a 49 and a game-winning 40 yarder.

With four-straight wins and a alot of momentum, HSU should be very confident heading to El Dorado next weekend.

A win there, plus taking care of business against UAM, sets up a massive BOTR for both squads. OBU could have an unbeaten season on the line, while HSU could potentially have an outside shot at the playoffs with a win. Either way, proud of how HSU has turned this year around thus far. Didn't get off to a hot start, but this team has really improved over the past month or so and isn't going to be fun for anyone to play these last three weeks.

Comment

yep. plenty of work to still do, but I like the team coming together. Unlike last years team that did not understand the "Team Concept". The guys that finished last year for Coach Max (players that didn't go to the party) gave it all they had against OBU in the BOTR 2017 and I appreciated those kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
        Fun day for Henderson. Really entertaining game for some good reasons and some bad, but got a big win over a good team despite the offense not playing all that great. Defense played very big today and had four interceptions. Freshman kicker can really boot that thing - had a 49 and a game-winning 40 yarder.

With four-straight wins and a alot of momentum, HSU should be very confident heading to El Dorado next weekend.

A win there, plus taking care of business against UAM, sets up a massive BOTR for both squads. OBU could have an unbeaten season on the line, while HSU could potentially have an outside shot at the playoffs with a win. Either way, proud of how HSU has turned this year around thus far. Didn't get off to a hot start, but this team has really improved over the past month or so and isn't going to be fun for anyone to play these last three weeks.
        With the way the rest of SR3 is looking, and assuming HSU takes care of business the next two weeks, I think an outside shot at the Texarkana Bowl is more realistic heading into the BOTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
          Thanks and I am looking forward the that day. Until then, we have a couple others to play 1st, we need to continue improving.

We were lucky to catch your boys early. This Henderson team has improved a lot since then. If we played now you'd whip us. Our offense has gotten pathetic barely 20 points per game. We need a new Offensive Coordinator this one is not getting the job done. With so many returning starters from last year this Offense has fallen way down. Our Defense cannot stop a top shelf Offense, we are able to pick on the cupcakes and nothing more. 3 cupcakes left on our schedule. I said before the season 6-5 would be a total disappointment, I stand by that and it's the best we can do. Coaches all bragged that this season would be huge, a big breakout. It's been nothing close to that. All hype, little results.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X