Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

I think everyone will agree with that.
    He really is the worst. Not nearly as clever as he thinks he is but 10x as annoying as anyone else. Just clutters up the board with his non-sensical stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post

But that would eliminate Simple Simon from posting at all...
      Let me know if it stays the same or gets any worse. I deal with middle schoolers all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

I'm going to leave the personal attacks that have nothing to do with football alone.

In the game of football different teams run different offenses. For instance Harding uses a running attack and OKBU likes to spread it out and pass. There is nothing inherently wrong with either strategy it's just what those coaches prefer. Based on the offense a team is running you will see certain stats. Example, if Harding is having to throw 10 passes a game something is wrong, you are not going to see that. Harding would be fine with a QB throwing for 50-70 yards in a game. On the other hand if Oklahoma Baptist had a QB throw for only 75 yards it would be a disaster. Much like those two schools OBU has a certain offense they like to run. They want to be very balanced, run for 200 yards a game, pass for 200 yards a game. Doesn't matter who is QB. Another part of that is they like to slow play and run out clock in the second half of games. They never going to be a team that passes it 35-40 times a game, if they do it's not a good sign. When you only pass the ball around 15-20 times per game vary rarely are you going to be throwing for big yards. Could Brazeal do that if they offense needed it? I'm confident he could. To call him a game manager because he runs the plays called is not understanding offensive philosophy.

Are there things on the Ouachita team that could could criticize? Sure, and I'd agree with you. The offensive line is down from last year, defense is not causing as many TO and seems to be less aggressive, fumbles have been an issue, etc. Those are all valid criticisms, what doesn't seem valid is criticizing the QB who is ranked #4 in all of D2 in passing efficiency. Your lack of understanding of those things and desire to lock onto the QB is what makes me think you are relatively new to football. Which is ok, nothing wrong with that! Always good to have more fans.
        Last edited by Simon Says; 10-21-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

He really is the worst. Not nearly as clever as he thinks he is but 10x as annoying as anyone else. Just clutters up the board with his non-sensical stuff.
          You Commies used to be so much tougher.

Comment

The substance of the post is great.

Your delivery is crap. It's not clever. It's annoying. If your post looked like my edit of it you might be a great poster.

Last chance.

Comment

I'm down on brain cells from catching up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
                I'm down on brain cells from catching up on this.
                its an absolute waste of time. Haha. Just a typical troll.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X