Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sau @ nwosu

I've always dreaded this game. I consider this a "trap" game if you will. Its the longest drive for most of the Arkansas teams, including SAU. Last time we played NWOSU up there I said we'd lose, and sure enough we did. Well this time, I'm hoping we win, but given our offense, I'm not sold on the win. Besides, who wants to stay on a bus for 9 hours. However, I'd hate to be on that bus ride home, following a loss. I'm hoping we get the "W", as we need the most wins we can heading into our Arkadelphia stretch in 3 weeks. (SOSU next week for homecoming, and @ ECU the following week). I just worry about a let down, as we know how SAU plays down the stretch. Can be heartbreaking as an alumni watching this team play the last weeks of the season!

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
    I've always dreaded this game. I consider this a "trap" game if you will. Its the longest drive for most of the Arkansas teams, including SAU. Last time we played NWOSU up there I said we'd lose, and sure enough we did. Well this time, I'm hoping we win, but given our offense, I'm not sold on the win. Besides, who wants to stay on a bus for 9 hours. However, I'd hate to be on that bus ride home, following a loss. I'm hoping we get the "W", as we need the most wins we can heading into our Arkadelphia stretch in 3 weeks. (SOSU next week for homecoming, and @ ECU the following week). I just worry about a let down, as we know how SAU plays down the stretch. Can be heartbreaking as an alumni watching this team play the last weeks of the season!
    NWOSU doesn't have that great of a Rush Defense. We should be able to throw the ball a little as well.

Comment

It's a long way out there to Alva. SAU needs to take care of ball and keep penalties down as well. Otherwise the game will be closer than anticipated. NWOSU has a good rezone defenense based on stats this far into the season. Their TO margin is also best in conference. But most areas SAU looks to have the advantage. curious to see how this one turn out

Comment

NWOSU looked pretty bad against HSU last week. QB in particular looked woeful. SAU defense should control this one for a pretty comfortable W I'd wager.

Comment

NWOSU has won games, or stayed in them, due to other teams' turnovers. Play a clean game, where turnovers are concerned, and NWOSU will not be able to stay with SAU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X