Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulerider Football

Going off what a Harding fan posted earlier in the season, I am happy with SAU's program as a whole. We are competing at the top of the GAC, with facilities that may not be as great as others. We pull in decent players, and can even pull a top win every once in a while. Yes, even though we are behind HSU, Harding, and OBU currently in the season, we are faring so much better than Oklahoma schools. The overall sports program has had a major uptick since 2012, and we just keep getting more competitive. All at a University with one of the best values for education in the South. It's a great day to be a Mulerider.

Key Wishes for the Future:

Indoor Practice Facility

Updated Stadium

Continued Community Support

Comment

Oh, ok. Going back I guess he was just talking about the Harding program running a just program. My bad.

Comment

Actually, SAU has looked very good of late and does control it's own destiny. Tough matchups left, but the opportunity is there. Avoid the trap game in Ada...

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
          Actually, SAU has looked very good of late and does control it's own destiny. Tough matchups left, but the opportunity is there. Avoid the trap game in Ada...
          Yes, very much of a trap game.

Comment

SAU has a very good tem this year. They will not be an easy outing for anyone on their remaining schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
              SAU has a very good tem this year. They will not be an easy outing for anyone on their remaining schedule.
              That may be true, but we do know how SAU plays down the stretch!! The opposite of how you want your team to perform! Hopefully this year will be different!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X