Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisonfan from FLA View Post

Well... aren't you optimistic? I was glad when ATU picked up the wins this season and happy to see an Arkansas team being more successful overall, but the Bisons will come out on the other side of this game with a W and a playoff home game in the first round. ATU will have a good off season with much optimism and a strong outlook for next season.

ATU by 3... very cute, very funny, very WRONG!
    I do the weekly picks for fun. In the two years I have participated, I may have 3 perfect picks. It doesn't matter to me how good or bad ATU and our opponent are I will NEVER EVER pick against ATU.

ATU by 3... not being cute, not being funny, being very LOYAL

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

I do the weekly picks for fun. In the two years I have participated, I may have 3 perfect picks. It doesn't matter to me how good or bad ATU and our opponent are I will NEVER EVER pick against ATU.

I respect that.

Comment

When I started picking against ATU, they won, so I kept doing it the rest of the year hoping that was the key... :^)

Comment

Optimism is good, loyalty is great. I appreciate the good natureness of most of the posters here from the GAC and the respect we do have for each other. Glad you found a system to hang your hopes on for ATU. Reality is we are all surprised at the season they had and know your team will be back in the thick of things soon. Don't look forward to the day when your "ATU by 3" is more a reality and possiblity against my Bisons! Next year the game will be in Searcy!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X