Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOWL GAME WEEK! Let's go SAU!

It's Bowl Game week! Hope the weather will hold out! Temp's are suppose to be great! I think SAU should have a decent turnout. I will be tailgating. Let me know if your coming and you should stop by!

Re: BOWL GAME WEEK! Let's go SAU!

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    It's Bowl Game week! Hope the weather will hold out! Temp's are suppose to be great! I think SAU should have a decent turnout. I will be tailgating. Let me know if your coming and you should stop by!
    sons last game... ill be there then on to senior bowl Dec 27-30... its been a fun year. Hopefully I will see you there sir. and all the sau fans on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by renzo27 View Post
      sons last game... ill be there then on to senior bowl Dec 27-30... its been a fun year. Hopefully I will see you there sir. and all the sau fans on this board.
      Hey come on by! We will be at the SAU tailgating area. We will have a tv and a generator with a speaker going. Just ask for Brandon!

Comment

Originally posted by renzo27 View Post
        Weather for the Agent Barry Live United Bowl on December 1 in Texarkana, AR:
        Kickoff: 12:00 PM Sunny 65 degrees
        Bring the sunscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gentleman View Post
          Weather for the Agent Barry Live United Bowl on December 1 in Texarkana, AR:
          Kickoff: 12:00 PM Sunny 65 degrees
          Bring the sunscreen.
          I like it! Going to be awesome!

Comment

So looking at the stats right now it's definitely going to be a good one. It will be fairly windy, wind is suppose to be over 10 mph. Here is a general analysis.

SAU Passing Game: SAU should definitely be able to use the passing game though, as there is no rain or dampness. Missouri Western has struggled against the pass, so I figure SAU should be able to put up decent passing numbers.

SAU Run Game: SAU may struggle with the run as Missouri Western is top of the MIAA when it comes to protecting against the run. Barrett Reiner should be the difference maker for the SAU office as well has Higgins.

Missouri Western Passing Game: Missouri Western may get some bigger passing numbers than normal. I know they tend to throw less than most teams, but this may be their key. SAU has struggled against the pass lately.

Missouri Western Run Game: This is the most interesting thing we may see all day. While Missouri Western doesn't have near the run game that Harding does, they can definitely move the ball on the ground. Will SAU's run defense hold up like during the season? We will have to see. My guess is that Missouri Western runs for less than they are use to, but SAU also gives up much more as well.

Special Teams: This should be about even. Curious if the wind will be a factor.

Difference Maker in my Opinion: SAU's Passing Offense, I think it just will be too much. You have a QB and a WR most likely playing their last game. This should be fun to watch.

Final Score: SAU 45 Missouri Western 31

Anything I am missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
              So looking at the stats right now it's definitely going to be a good one. It will be fairly windy, wind is suppose to be over 10 mph. Here is a general analysis.

SAU Passing Game: SAU should definitely be able to use the passing game though, as there is no rain or dampness. Missouri Western has struggled against the pass, so I figure SAU should be able to put up decent passing numbers.

SAU Run Game: SAU may struggle with the run as Missouri Western is top of the MIAA when it comes to protecting against the run. Barrett Reiner should be the difference maker for the SAU office as well has Higgins.

Missouri Western Passing Game: Missouri Western may get some bigger passing numbers than normal. I know they tend to throw less than most teams, but this may be their key. SAU has struggled against the pass lately.

Missouri Western Run Game: This is the most interesting thing we may see all day. While Missouri Western doesn't have near the run game that Harding does, they can definitely move the ball on the ground. Will SAU's run defense hold up like during the season? We will have to see. My guess is that Missouri Western runs for less than they are use to, but SAU also gives up much more as well.

Special Teams: This should be about even. Curious if the wind will be a factor.

Difference Maker in my Opinion: SAU's Passing Offense, I think it just will be too much. You have a QB and a WR most likely playing their last game. This should be fun to watch.

Final Score: SAU 45 Missouri Western 31

Anything I am missing?
              Kinda perplexed on the last 3 games including bowl game that don't run your best back more than 8xs a game or the abandonment of the run game so early. or maybe its just a passing offensive system that just runs in auto-drive . Just my two cents.. Good season Muleriders and coaching staff. Better luck next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X