X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redready
    replied
    Fair enough. I think HU wins it.
    What about the OK schools? Who is top in 2020?

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied
    Originally posted by Redready View Post

Who do you think is?

Leave a comment:

• Redready
    replied
    Who do you think is?

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OldBison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Redready
    replied
    I agree with you "OldBison" that Harding could be the team. I think it's time HU is on top and not OBU. Nothing against OBU..........wait. I can think of a few things. LOL. But, the comments on the coaches at HU are correct IMO. They may be the best, complete, staff in GAC.
    HSU should be good again this year and I do hope improved over 2019 team. We had some new coaches in 2019 that I hope are here for 2020 and longer. It will help.
    I think SAU will be somewhere in the top 4 teams again.
    Ouachita - they will be staying in the top 4 teams and we will have to see what they do in the off season. Losing Harris after 2018 season, was an impact on the 2019 offense. Thye will lose Thomas, (Freeman - I thought he was a Sr) and Brown for 2020. They also lose Gooseberry on the O line. He was talented.
    OKBU - if improved at all on D, will give many teams a tough outing.
    UAM I think should be a good team, but I don't know how that secondary will be in 2020,. Thye were pretty good in 2019
    I will have to wait and see on the remainder of the teams. OK schools could be better in 2020. ATU is a big ? I do hope they are much improved.

Leave a comment:

• OldBison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Redready
    started a topic GAC 2020

GAC 2020

Who will come out on top of the GAC in 2020?
    Harding?
    Ouachita?
    Southern Arkansas?
    Henderson?
    someone else?
    I will bet Hootens comes out with their prediction in the fall, that will replicate the final GAC standings. Again.

Will OKBU be the Olahoma team to psuh the top AR schools, or will another Oklahoma program be the top Oklahoma team?

It's early, but would be fun to discuss along with the new recruits and commitments thread that Brandon started. Each team has changes coming and new faces that could impact their success.

Donate to D2football.com in 2020.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X