Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Good to know. I know he’s had ankle issues in the past....
-
Well, we saw Young at QB all day against ECU. He looked better than he did in the first half against Ouachita. Maybe the coaches are just trying to get...
Leave a comment:
-
Good question. Your guess is as good as mine. We’ll find out here in a few hours. We’ll find if the coaches are ready to move on from Young to Cavalier...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
Everyone knows there’s not going to be 3 GAC teams in the POs. Harding plays ECU next. SOS for all GAC teams will not be better than .500. There will...
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
-
I’m not sure what it is either. I’ve been driving from Dallas to Arkadelphia every year for the past 11 years and that’s the first time I’ve seen...
Leave a comment:
-
Bisons struggled early and couldn’t stop OBU from going up 7-0 in first quarter. Toward the end of the 1st they found something Ouachita was doing on...
Leave a comment:
-
OBUGrad, ReddieMade and all, thanks for chiming in. I’m at the HU-OBU. Pretty good night for football in Arkadelphia. In the low 80s at sundown. I survived...
Leave a comment:
-
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Seems like OBUGrad, ReddieMade and Mulerider are too busy or have gone silent. We used to have to defend ourselves...
Leave a comment:
-
Transitive property doesn’t work that way this early in the season. If the Mules beat the Bearcats, we’ll start paying attention....
Leave a comment:
-
You may be right. With the Gorillas being done early in the season, all NWMSU has to do is get past Emporia State and CM at home...
Leave a comment:
-
I’m not assuming anything either. There are a lot of teams in GAC that can knock offf my Bisons iif we don’t clean up some things (I.e. penalties,...
Leave a comment:
-
I haven’t seen a MIAA team go undefeated since NWMSU pre-epidemic glory days. Ain’t happening.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
SEOSU by 10
HSU by 25
OKBU by 3
ATU by 3
ECU by 19
HU by 9Last edited by OldBison; 09-25-2026, 05:36 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
Are the Riverhawks going to Greely a couple of days early to get used to playing at elevation? They looked decent against Wyoming and Weber State. They’re...Last edited by OldBison; 09-15-2026, 07:42 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry Whit. I misunderstood. I thought there was going to be some kind of auto-calculating input template you were going to post. Here’s my top 25:...
Leave a comment:
-
ECU by 17
SWOSU by 14
HSU by 35
OKBU by 3
OUA by 7
HU by 45Last edited by OldBison; 09-18-2026, 08:22 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
I agree. It’s looking more and more like CSU - Pueblo will be an undefeated conference champion which means even if HU is an undefeated GAC champion...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: