Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Football Championship Site

Currently I know we have too few teams to have a championship game in Football, but if we did have a split conference, where would that Championship be played at? My guess is War Memorial in Little Rock, the only other place I could see is maybe Texarkana High School? I wonder if the GAC will ever grow large enough to think of having something like that.

I wouldn't want a championship game no matter how large the GAC gets mainly because it would have to be played in Week 11 of the regular season. If there was one, it would be best to play on campus. War Memorial would be way too big, high school stadiums might not be readily available due to playoffs.

Comment

If it were to happen one day, Oklahoma City is planning on building a new stadium for the OKC Energy.
      https://soccerstadiumdigest.com/2019...adium-forward/
      Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
        If it were to happen one day, Oklahoma City is planning on building a new stadium for the OKC Energy.
        https://soccerstadiumdigest.com/2019...adium-forward/
        That looks cool! I was actually looking in OKC for a place like War Memorial, but couldn't find one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

That looks cool! I was actually looking in OKC for a place like War Memorial, but couldn't find one.
          I think the largest current stadium in OKC for an event like football is Taft Stadium. It used to have 20K seats but since renovations a decade ago is now well under that. I don't think the boundaries for the Bricktown Ballpark can hold football. (It would be odd too.)
          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X