Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preseason Poll- Your Opinion

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
    I understand why you would feel that way. The Oklahoma schools have finally caught up to the Arkansas schools with the exception of the top 2. ECU will be the surprise of the conference. Coach Al Johnson has got them going in the right direction quickly.
    You are starting to sound like Weevil Watcher.

Comment

... The Oklahoma schools have finally caught up to the Arkansas schools with the exception of the top 2...
      Serious question: what makes you say that?

Comment

If you take the top 2 Arkansas teams out of it, ECU, SE OK were 2-2, and SWOSU was 3-1 against the other 4 Arkansas Teams. Most of the games the Oklahoma schools did lose to all of the Arkansas schools were competitive. 4 years ago, teams in Oklahoma were losing by 50-60-even 70 points.

Comment

If you take the top 2 Arkansas teams out of it, ECU, SE OK were 2-2, and SWOSU was 3-1 against the other 4 Arkansas Teams. Most of the games the Oklahoma schools did lose to all of the Arkansas schools were competitive. 4 years ago, teams in Oklahoma were losing by 50-60-even 70 points.
          I get your point, but that is cherry picking data.

Looking at last year it was pretty clear ATU and HSU were down. The true test of whether or not the OK schools are competitive against the AR schools on a conference wide basis is to look at when the AR schools are up as a whole.

I think it is true that some of the OK schools are competitive against certain AR schools. For whatever reason, those particular OK schools have those particular AR schools number.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X