5. ECU
    6. OKBU
    7. SAU
    8. ATU
    9. SWOSU
    10. NWOSU
    11. SNU
    12. SEOSU

Who knows.. Who knows what people will bring back with COVID in play. Ouachita loses their QB, for instance. I'd bet money right now HU doesn't finish lower than 2nd.

Comment

This is without knowing anything about what has happened with most of these schools during the covid year, but I'll go with some saucy picks based on what I saw from the few games/scrimmages I saw in the fall/spring.

1. Harding
      2. Henderson State
      3. Ouachita Baptist
      4. East Central
      5. Southern Ark
      6. Oklahoma Baptist
      7. Southwestern OK
      8. Northwestern OK
      9. Southern Nazarene
      10. Arkansas Monticello
      11. Arkansas Tech
      12. Southeastern OK

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
        This is without knowing anything about what has happened with most of these schools during the covid year, but I'll go with some saucy picks based on what I saw from the few games/scrimmages I saw in the fall/spring.

1. Harding
        2. Henderson State
        3. Ouachita Baptist
        4. East Central
        5. Southern Ark
        6. Oklahoma Baptist
        7. Southwestern OK
        8. Northwestern OK
        9. Southern Nazarene
        10. Arkansas Monticello
        11. Arkansas Tech
        12. Southeastern OK
        I like everything on this list but I think UAM is better than 10th place. Could be some big time upsets by Oklahoma teams this year.

Comment

1. Oklahoma Baptist
          2. Harding
          3. Ouachita Baptist
          4. Arkansas Monticello
          5.Henderson State
          6. ECU
          7.Southern Ark
          8. SNU
          9. Southeastern Ok
          10. Arkansas Tech
          11. NWOSU
          12. SWOSU

Call me biased but we've got everyone coming back, and back to back really good signing classes. Defense from the fall and spring game is going to shock a lot people with the improvement. Really don't understand the ECU over Oklahoma Baptist selections what so ever. Monticello is the sleeper team with QB and lot of athletes coming back. SNU will be better in Oklahoma schools. All just my opinion but it will be here soon enough. Excited.

Comment

Originally posted by OBU-BisonFan View Post
            1. Oklahoma Baptist
            2. Harding
            3. Ouachita Baptist
            4. Arkansas Monticello
            5.Henderson State
            6. ECU
            7.Southern Ark
            8. SNU
            9. Southeastern Ok
            10. Arkansas Tech
            11. NWOSU
            12. SWOSU

Call me biased but we've got everyone coming back, and back to back really good signing classes. Defense from the fall and spring game is going to shock a lot people with the improvement. Really don't understand the ECU over Oklahoma Baptist selections what so ever. Monticello is the sleeper team with QB and lot of athletes coming back. SNU will be better in Oklahoma schools. All just my opinion but it will be here soon enough. Excited.
            You must have forgotten ECU starting 17 True Freshmen in 2019 and being 1 TD away in 4 games. They are legit contenders this year in case you missed out on what happened this spring. Beat Harding, southern nazarene, and #21 FCS Tarleton.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

You must have forgotten ECU starting 17 True Freshmen in 2019 and being 1 TD away in 4 games. They are legit contenders this year in case you missed out on what happened this spring. Beat Harding, southern nazarene, and #21 FCS Tarleton.
              ECU will be much much improved.. but what happened this spring isn't realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

ECU will be much much improved.. but what happened this spring isn't realistic.
                Please tell me what makes it not realistic. 11 on 11, good on good, Fall/Spring, Football is football and ECU won every competition this spring.

Comment

Please tell me what makes it not realistic. 11 on 11, good on good, Fall/Spring, Football is football and ECU won every competition this spring.

Comment

Oklahoma Baptist returning 20/22 Starters... and the ECU 17 true freshman thing def isn't true. maybe 17 freshman and sophomores. But that's pretty simple to prove not true. Also losing some games by less than a touchdown means something 2 years later? Guess that helps my Oklahoma Baptist pick since we went 7-4 and lost two games by less than 7.

Comment

And the fun begins! September 2 can't get here fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
                        And the fun begins! September 2 can't get here fast enough.
                        80 days until HU brings Onceatiger25 back to earth.

Comment

There are just so many question marks across the board. We really may not know until week 3 or 4.

Comment

IMO

1. Ouachita
                            2. Henderson State
                            3. Harding
                            4. UAM
                            5. ECU
                            6. OKBU
                            7. SAU
                            8. ATU
                            9. SWOSU
                            10. NWOSU
                            11. SNU
                            12. SEOSU
                            I'm old enough to remember ONCEATIGER25 picking ECU #4 in 2019...we saw how that turned out. It was 3-8 for those who forgot. Can't knock him for being hopeful I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

I'm old enough to remember ONCEATIGER25 picking ECU #4 in 2019...we saw how that turned out. It was 3-8 for those who forgot. Can't knock him for being hopeful I guess.
                              Said they would finish top 6 in 2019. Was 2 spots off, close enough. Again, guess you didn't pay attention to ECU spring season. All the Arkansas schools were scared to play, while the Oklahoma schools were all scrimmaging and playing games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X