Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party time??!!

Re: Party time??!!

Who will we lose to if not Harding? The GAC as a whole seems to be weaker than a wet paper bag full of rocks and my Tigers are the rocks!!! Week 1 will be our toughest game of the year. We easily handle the rest of the schedule and complete the 3peat and obtain GAC dynasty status!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      Who will we lose to if not Harding? The GAC as a whole seems to be weaker than a wet paper bag full of rocks and my Tigers are the rocks!!! Week 1 will be our toughest game of the year. We easily handle the rest of the schedule and complete the 3peat and obtain GAC dynasty status!!!!
      You need to learn the difference between any bag full of rocks and one filled with guano.

Comment

Yes, I do think the GAC May be a bit weaker this year. Interesting pick of SE at third. I keep expecting them to take a big step forward one of these years. They seem the closest of the OK schools.

Comment

It's a long season anything can happen. Injuries are always a surprise. I am surprised there wasn't a boating accident in the GAC this year.

Comment

OBU vs Harding is obviously the headliner and in my opinion the winner of that match up will be be tough to unseat for the top spot in the conference. But when you play 11 conference games combined with the fact that there are 3-4 other GAC schools that have new coaching staffs and new recruits/transfers that could impact the race for the top spot.

Comment

I hope you're up to doing the Pick'em again. I will donate again to D2football.com again for this years winner. You have done a really good job of running the contest.
              I appreciate what you have done in the past. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
                I hope you're up to doing the Pick'em again. I will donate again to D2football.com again for this years winner. You have done a really good job of running the contest.
                I concur.

Comment

If you do get by Harding week one, you will have 10 more opportunities to remain undefeated. Week one has never ended the season as far as I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
                    Agreed!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X