Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Bowl

Well, the game isn’t over yet, but it’s looking like a winless year for my Bulldogs. 28-21 NWOSU with 4 mins left. I can’t help but laugh, because SWOSU has 118 yards of penalties, and the 3rd string QB got the start for some reason, and he’s been picked off in the Ranger end zone 3 times today. I hope this coaching staff had a good time while destroying SWOSU’s football program. Can’t wait until they are gone. Should only be about a week to wait though lmao.

Oh my goodness. I watched part of the 3rd and all of the fourth quarter. For a while the Bulldogs had the Rangers by the neck. So sorry. I was really counting on the Dogs get at least a win this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
      Well, the game isn’t over yet, but it’s looking like a winless year for my Bulldogs. 28-21 NWOSU with 4 mins left. I can’t help but laugh, because SWOSU has 118 yards of penalties, and the 3rd string QB got the start for some reason, and he’s been picked off in the Ranger end zone 3 times today. I hope this coaching staff had a good time while destroying SWOSU’s football program. Can’t wait until they are gone. Should only be about a week to wait though lmao.
      The starting QB got in a fight with the 2nd string QB in the locker room right before the HU game.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
        Oh my goodness. I watched part of the 3rd and all of the fourth quarter. For a while the Bulldogs had the Rangers by the neck. So sorry. I was really counting on the Dogs get at least a win this year.
        It’s all good, it’s literally happened just like this almost every game that was winnable this year lol. Not surprising. This season is 100% on the incompetence of the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post
          The starting QB got in a fight with the 2nd string QB in the locker room right before the HU game.
          I didn’t realize that lmao, that’s hilarious. I didn’t watch the HU game, but it doesn’t surprise me. This team really went out in a blaze of glory!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

I didn’t realize that lmao, that’s hilarious. I didn’t watch the HU game, but it doesn’t surprise me. This team really went out in a blaze of glory!
            That is hilarious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X