Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWOSU officially announces head coach resignation

https://swosuathletics.com/news/2021...zMr_NtZ6xNqCmg

Hope the Dogs find them a good one. Where do you think they’ll look? Seems like the last few years they’ve gone hunting for an assistant coach out of the MIAA or another conference near by.

Comment

Nick Bobeck just announced today that he’s leaving UCO. Don’t know if you guys could afford him or if you’d want him. It seems the Broncos are tired of loosing to Washburn and Emporia State every year.

Comment

That would be interesting, although I'm not sure how many people would want Bobeck at SWOSU. If he couldn't win at financial powerhouse UCO, I don't think he could win in Weatherford. I wouldn't be too upset if that is who we hired though. I am hoping we get someone who has either won as a head coach, or a coordinator who has coached at a winning program. I hope that we get someone who can establish a winning culture. But I know our new AD, Todd Helton, who was an AA at SWOSU back in the day is a massive football guy, and I have full trust in him to lead the football program in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
          Hope the Dogs find them a good one. Where do you think they’ll look? Seems like the last few years they’ve gone hunting for an assistant coach out of the MIAA or another conference near by.
          You can have Matt walters.

Comment

No thanks lolol

Comment

SAU also has a resignation after year 1 officially!!

https://muleriderathletics.com/news/...-football.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                No thanks lolol
                Dang, y’all don’t like my man Walter over here hahaha?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X