Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal

I've already seen about 2-3 SWOSU kids enter the portal, but none of them were noteworthy. I also saw that ECU RB Ontario Douglas entered it as well. Wasn't this like his 6th year in college so far? Crazy how he still has a year of eligibility left lol. Good for him though, when he wasn't hurt, the kid could ball.

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
    I also saw that ECU RB Ontario Douglas entered it as well. Wasn't this like his 6th year in college so far? Crazy how he still has a year of eligibility left lol. Good for him though, when he wasn't hurt, the kid could ball.
    likely issues with the kid. attitude etc? i doubt seriously you blame the RB coach

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

likely issues with the kid. attitude etc? i doubt seriously you blame the RB coach
      I wasn't blaming anyone. I just thought it was crazy how long he has been at ECU. A normal redshirt, covid redshirt, and then a medical redshirt this year I believe. He is a very talented back, so I just thought it was interesting that he still had a year of eligibility remaining.

Comment

I've already seen about 2-3 SWOSU kids enter the portal, but none of them were noteworthy. I also saw that ECU RB Ontario Douglas entered it as well. Wasn't this like his 6th year in college so far? Crazy how he still has a year of eligibility left lol. Good for him though, when he wasn't hurt, the kid could ball.
        Transfer Portal is a good thing for players.

Comment

Comment

I wasn't blaming anyone. I just thought it was crazy how long he has been at ECU. A normal redshirt, covid redshirt, and then a medical redshirt this year I believe. He is a very talented back, so I just thought it was interesting that he still had a year of eligibility remaining.
            ok. gotcha. i didnt know his history but that new RB coach is fairly famous in this state and he's a freaking genuinely nice cat.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

ok. gotcha. i didnt know his history but that new RB coach is fairly famous in this state and he's a freaking genuinely nice cat.
              I didn't realize JD Runnels was their new RB coach. That's a fantastic hire for ECU.

Comment

I didn't realize JD Runnels was their new RB coach. That's a fantastic hire for ECU.
                yeh. hes great with them too.
                been on a couple of recruiting trips there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X