Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Harding Fans

So quick question Harding fans. I will be making the 11 hour drive to Searcy on Saturday to watch the game in person. But I was wondering does Harding broadcast all of their games online? I assume they do but I wasn't sure if it was on YouTube or on a local station like Southeastern does. Is there a link located somewhere on the football team web page? We have a lot of family and friends who would like to watch the game and I would like to be able to forward them a link. Also should I plan on leaving early enough to eat dinner before the game or are there places open late enough to eat afterwards? This will be my first trip to Searcy and I have no idea what size of town it is and I know most smaller towns don't really have many places open after 9-10. Sure hoping for a good game and maybe some good food! Any help would be much appreciated yall are a long ways off from New Mexico.

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
    So quick question Harding fans. I will be making the 11 hour drive to Searcy on Saturday to watch the game in person. But I was wondering does Harding broadcast all of their games online? I assume they do but I wasn't sure if it was on YouTube or on a local station like Southeastern does. Is there a link located somewhere on the football team web page? We have a lot of family and friends who would like to watch the game and I would like to be able to forward them a link. Also should I plan on leaving early enough to eat dinner before the game or are there places open late enough to eat afterwards? This will be my first trip to Searcy and I have no idea what size of town it is and I know most smaller towns don't really have many places open after 9-10. Sure hoping for a good game and maybe some good food! Any help would be much appreciated yall are a long ways off from New Mexico.
    Glad you’re making the trip Baldsexy. Harding is in process of updating the stadium and this will be first time field repositioned and bleachers right on top as they have moved the track out so should be a cool viewing experience.

1) The hardingsports website will have a direct link to stream the game online. All Bison athletics links can be found for radio, live stats and streaming.. HU uses their own streaming platform which is https://thelink.harding.edu/hu16/ info the link doesn’t work so you directly access it as they do all their own programming. They even save old games on their so you can go back and watch later if you want. It has a link to a live tv broadcast which will be good to go 30 min before kickoff or so usually.

2) Searcy is a small town of a little over 20k. Definitely suggest you get dinner before the game as most restaurants are closed by 10pm. Note, it’s a dry county but if you need a cold drink there are a few restaurants that do have liquor license if that’s something you need to hold you down before the game. Some of the other Bison fans can share better restaurants than me to choose from. Tailgate scene at HU has become a huge deal so if you like to be around that atmosphere it’s cool to check outs

Have a safe trip and hope you have a good time even when the Bisons win lol!

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDOc View Post

Glad you’re making the trip Baldsexy. Harding is in process of updating the stadium and this will be first time field repositioned and bleachers right on top as they have moved the track out so should be a cool viewing experience.

1) The hardingsports website will have a direct link to stream the game online. All Bison athletics links can be found for radio, live stats and streaming.. HU uses their own streaming platform which is https://thelink.harding.edu/hu16/ info the link doesn’t work so you directly access it as they do all their own programming. They even save old games on their so you can go back and watch later if you want. It has a link to a live tv broadcast which will be good to go 30 min before kickoff or so usually.

2) Searcy is a small town of a little over 20k. Definitely suggest you get dinner before the game as most restaurants are closed by 10pm. Note, it’s a dry county but if you need a cold drink there are a few restaurants that do have liquor license if that’s something you need to hold you down before the game. Some of the other Bison fans can share better restaurants than me to choose from. Tailgate scene at HU has become a huge deal so if you like to be around that atmosphere it’s cool to check outs

Have a safe trip and hope you have a good time even when the Bisons win lol!
      Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate it greatly. Other than the Bison win part. Haha! Im just hoping for a well played, low penalty injury free, exiting game from both teams

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X