Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEOSU vs SWOSU

That is one of the strangest first halves of football I've ever seen.

SEOSU leads 44 - 27 at half.
    SEOSU offense has been basically perfect, but muffed a punt, snapped a punt through the end zone for a safety, and had an extra point blocked and returned by SWOSU.
    SWOSU has thrown three interceptions, and had a punt blacked for a TD.

Idk why Baldsexy son decided to ball out against my team, but I'll try not to hold it against him. The kid is really good lol. He has almost 250 passing yards already.

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

SEOSU offense has been basically perfect, but muffed a punt, snapped a punt through the end zone for a safety, and had an extra point blocked and returned by SWOSU.

Idk why Baldsexy son decided to ball out against my team, but I'll try not to hold it against him. The kid is really good lol. He has almost 250 passing yards already.
    Yeah and the longest first half ever it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

And thanks for the compliment.

Comment

SEOSU wins 58-48.

UNBELIEVABLY frustrating game to watch.
        With the amount of times SWOSU shot themselves in the foot, I’m amazed it wasn’t 70-14. The referee team decided to take center stage tonight. I’m not sure if it’s because of how undisciplined both teams are, or they just decided to make things interesting. Several horrible calls that went both ways lol. Congratulations to SE, and I hope they have a safe trip home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X