Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouchita vs Southeastern

19-18 Ouchita at the half

So much for that. SE fell apart in the second half. 40-18 Ouchita final!

Comment

I saw 19-18 at halftime and was pretty concerned. Was it SE mistakes, or did the OBU defense show tighten down?

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
        I saw 19-18 at halftime and was pretty concerned. Was it SE mistakes, or did the OBU defense show tighten down?
        Man our defense just kinda fell apart. Were selling out to stop Cole and qb made a few throws and Cole threw an uncovered touchdown pass. After that they just ran till the clock ran out. Wore down the defense. Then we kinda had a small comeback drive working and ball bounced off receivers chest and was picked off on the deflection. That was it. Y’all’s defense played well. Harassed my son (Qb) all day. He never got comfortable or had a ton of time.

Comment

The Hatley to Gray connection is real. Couple fantastic catches, good coverage…didn’t matter.

Defensive line came alive in the second half. Heck of a job. Last offensive drive was pure Ouachita football.

Congrats to Coach Knight, coaches and team for wrapping up another conf championship!

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
            Harassed my son (Qb) all day. He never got comfortable or had a ton of time.
            Congrats to him on setting the single season passing TD record and career record. Looks like the yardage record will fall next week too. Tough to happen on a lose, but shows how great a year it’s been for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post

Congrats to him on setting the single season passing TD record and career record. Looks like the yardage record will fall next week too. Tough to happen on a lose, but shows how great a year it’s been for him.
              Hey, thanks alot. I appreciate it. I sure am proud of him and his career at SE. Saturday was a tough day. First walking with him on senior day before the game got a little teary eyed. Then happy when he broke the touchdown records. Then sad when Ouchita kicked our tails in the second half. I'm going into this Saturday's game at ECU like it's a funeral lot's of tears. Gonna be hard to watch knowing it's the last time I'll ever get to watch him play. Maybe he can end on a high note at get the all time SE yardage record and end with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
                19-18 Ouchita at the half
                Do you misspell Ouachita out of ignorance or to try to make a point?

Comment

Originally posted by GreatDaytobeaTiger View Post

Do you misspell Ouachita out of ignorance or to try to make a point?
                  It wasn't on purpose

Comment

Just remember you cant spell GAC, champions, or Ouachita without the A.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X