Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAU Broadcast

I didn’t think SAU football could be any worse, then I got a glimpse into their media production and it’s a train wreck. Fix your broadcast!

This is embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
      This is embarassing.
      I don’t understand how it works but the intermittent stopping is super confusing. Ole Billy Morgan’s voice does lag.

Comment

In defense of SAU communications (who are all tremendous people), this Murphy USA game is played at a high school stadium with whatever infrastructure is in place. The communications team has no say in that and has to deal with it. Yes, it sucks the stream wasn't great, but at least refrain from bashing the people who had zero to do with that game being played there in the first place.

Comment

In SAU's defense, their budget is much smaller than almost every single D2 Arkansas Football team (Not sure about HSU). Our radio broadcast is one of the best. Video is getting better than years ago when I ran it. I believe they will get it fixed and being at Eldo seems to always cause issues.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post
            In defense of SAU communications (who are all tremendous people), this Murphy USA game is played at a high school stadium with whatever infrastructure is in place. The communications team has no say in that and has to deal with it. Yes, it sucks the stream wasn't great, but at least refrain from bashing the people who had zero to do with that game being played there in the first place.
            +1 100% agree. The year HSU brought their media team, RJ Hawk big time complained and other HSU media guys threw a fit. Take the check from Murphy USA guys and be happy about it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X