Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest Missouri State vs Ferris State

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
    So computer only? I quit buying laptops for home years ago. Maybe I'll borrow one from my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      So computer only? I quit buying laptops for home years ago. Maybe I'll borrow one from my daughter.
      Tablet?

Comment

I just hope we get out of this game without our guys being carted off the field on back boards and neck braces so we have a good chance next year. Those Ferris players are hulking brutes compared to our guys!

Comment

Decided I didn't really care about either the Lions or Dallas, so I figured I'd checkout the hype of Ferris State. I turned on my TV and Chromecast-ed the Harding game. Well, I'm now at halftime and all I can say is I sure hope we
          are able to show up on Saturday and put together a single positive drive. I have never seen a team rush to the ball as did FSU-D. Avante Bell (#11, I think) appears to be able to simply crush an opponents O-line! They held the nation's #1 rushing team to just a few positive plays, but mostly all other plays were left in the backfield! As for the FSU offense, where did you guys find #13? He is the fastest Running Back I have seen in D-II for a long time. That first sweep to the right for the touchdown was something textbooks will be written about. I thought you said your QB was injured, that just can't be possible. He had to have been your #2 leading rusher with several long positive plays... not to mention the accuracy of that arm. I bet he could easily sink a ball through a tire at 60 yards. I bet he will surely go in the first round of the draft next year.
          You even have freshmen receivers in Xaviar Wayne (#3) who's yards after catch have to be an average of 20+!

I am so sorry that you will have to partake in the blowout against a significantly inferrior team in this year's Bearcats. We are better than average against the run, but by the looks of this first half, if we can't set the corner or get in the backfield, we won't stand a chance. There is definitely a reason why you are ranked so much higher, and the computers obviously don't really understand the game. Home field advantage, ranking advantage, passing advantage, rushing advantage, scoring advantage ... all goes to FSU. Although I know we are just a blip on your epic run to the National Championship... I sure hope we are can at least walk away without additional injuries on our side and learn a few additional things about ourselves that we can take as a positive going into next season.

Congrats on your upcoming victory and National Championship bid!

Comment

Comment

For all of the positives I provided for FSU... here is a dose of reality. Your video stream quality is terribly pixilated! I hope that it's better this weekend.
              This is one of the worst quality streams I have watched in D-II football this season. The audio quality is great as are your announcers, but the video quality is crap.

I'd love to say it's on my end, but I have a Gigabit down service... and my streaming device is hardwired. Sure wish it were ESPN 3 quality.... heck, I'd take Adobe Flash quality at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by clintec View Post
                Decided I didn't really care about either the Lions or Dallas, so I figured I'd checkout the hype of Ferris State. I turned on my TV and Chromecast-ed the Harding game. Well, I'm now at halftime and all I can say is I sure hope we
                are able to show up on Saturday and put together a single positive drive. I have never seen a team rush to the ball as did FSU-D. Avante Bell (#11, I think) appears to be able to simply crush an opponents O-line! They held the nation's #1 rushing team to just a few positive plays, but mostly all other plays were left in the backfield! As for the FSU offense, where did you guys find #13? He is the fastest Running Back I have seen in D-II for a long time. That first sweep to the right for the touchdown was something textbooks will be written about. I thought you said your QB was injured, that just can't be possible. He had to have been your #2 leading rusher with several long positive plays... not to mention the accuracy of that arm. I bet he could easily sink a ball through a tire at 60 yards. I bet he will surely go in the first round of the draft next year.
                You even have freshmen receivers in Xaviar Wayne (#3) who's yards after catch have to be an average of 20+!

I am so sorry that you will have to partake in the blowout against a significantly inferrior team in this year's Bearcats. We are better than average against the run, but by the looks of this first half, if we can't set the corner or get in the backfield, we won't stand a chance. There is definitely a reason why you are ranked so much higher, and the computers obviously don't really understand the game. Home field advantage, ranking advantage, passing advantage, rushing advantage, scoring advantage ... all goes to FSU. Although I know we are just a blip on your epic run to the National Championship... I sure hope we are can at least walk away without additional injuries on our side and learn a few additional things about ourselves that we can take as a positive going into next season.

Congrats on your upcoming victory and National Championship bid!
                Excellent post! I now crown you king of the sandbaggers. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by clintec View Post
                  For all of the positives I provided for FSU... here is a dose of reality. Your video stream quality is terribly pixilated! I hope that it's better this weekend.
                  This is one of the worst quality streams I have watched in D-II football this season. The audio quality is great as are your announcers, but the video quality is crap.

I'd love to say it's on my end, but I have a Gigabit down service... and my streaming device is hardwired. Sure wish it were ESPN 3 quality.... heck, I'd take Adobe Flash quality at this point.
                  Yeah our video is abysmal. It gets worse as the weather goes. Hopefully we can put together a decent production this week with no video gaps. Love our announcers. I think they do a good job across the board. Not to bias and will give our opponent credit when it's due.

Comment

I had the same thoughts. Less than half the game was more than enough for me to see what we were up against; and that was against the defending regional champs. It appeared the only defense fast enough to stop that running attack was on the sidelines, cheering them on. The passing game could pick us apart, as that's been a weakness of ours at times. We had success last week running the ball, but if Ferris is able to fill the box and force us to pass, we'll have to hope our Freshman QB doesn't play like a Freshman and that somebody capable of getting open deep materializes. If we get into the run, run, throw, kick rhythm, our season will likely end in cold, wet, rainy, Michigan. Road dogs may need a few breaks to stay in this one, and even more breaks to get the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
                      I had the same thoughts. Less than half the game was more than enough for me to see what we were up against; and that was against the defending regional champs. It appeared the only defense fast enough to stop that running attack was on the sidelines, cheering them on. The passing game could pick us apart, as that's been a weakness of ours at times. We had success last week running the ball, but if Ferris is able to fill the box and force us to pass, we'll have to hope our Freshman QB doesn't play like a Freshman and that somebody capable of getting open deep materializes. If we get into the run, run, throw, kick rhythm, our season will likely end in cold, wet, rainy, Michigan. Road dogs may need a few breaks to stay in this one, and even more breaks to get the upset.
                      They had -20 yards rushing on HU in the second half. Enough of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                        And still won. That's testament to what a great team they are. They ran so well in the first half that they didn't need more in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                          Again GO HOME ...You are out of the playoffs....yes -20 rushing in 2nd half... -12 yards were on 3 KNEEL downs to close you clowns out. From the shotgun...

Game was over at the half...BYE BYE...

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                            Again GO HOME ...You are out of the playoffs....yes -20 rushing in 2nd half... -12 yards were on 3 KNEEL downs to close you clowns out. From the shotgun...

You make sure and take your own advice after today!!!!

Comment

See, even the NCAA talk up the Ferris State team in such a way to indicate your upcoming victory.

"There is no question that Ferris State will be looking to show its explosive offense can counter any defense in the land"

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...d-dii-football

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Interesting. Most times those are put under miscellaneous yards on the box score.
                                IH8FERRIS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X