Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillyGV
    replied
    3rd and 5, Cole had the guy open for a short gain and the first down but he throws it over this head

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    there you go Cole - nothing there so he pulls it down and ran for a couple - thats thinking

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    the GV O is moving the ball - much better then I thought but had hoped for

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    D holds after the interception - 4th and 7 - xsu punts, proventure flubs it but recovers

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    terrible throw by Kotopka - threw it short into triple coverage - check down, or run or throw it away - Qb can't think

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    D is playing - can the O keep moving the ball - we need that

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    YES!!! - Wide Right

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Some missed opportunities to get some points on the board by both teams.
    really - GV should have kicked the FG there - couple of us watching all said, "take the points" - but no, they decided to dive the ball into the middle of the line and strength of the D - oh well

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Some missed opportunities to get some points on the board by both teams.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    both O's and D's have done their jobs - GV passed up a short FG attempt from around the 10 and went for it on 4th and 2 - dive off tackle - to predictable of a call - the D was stacked waiting for it - XSU ball at their own 10

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    alright - its almost time for the game - Go Lakers!!

Leave a comment:

• Gliac_fan10
    replied
    If anyone is struggling I got FSD through FuboTV, you can sign up for a free 7 day trial, I took me about two min to sign up.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by GVSU89 View Post
    I was all excited to watch the game. Until I discovered that Dish no longer carries the Fox College Sports Channel. Anyone know where I can stream the game? I am in Florida. Thanks John
    where in FL? - I am in Stuart and my cable system (Hotwire) carries Fox College Sports (204) - let me know - hurry, the game starts in 30 minutes

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Not sure of a streaming link but you can download Fox Sports Go app on your mobile device or tablet if you have one and watch it from there.

Leave a comment:

• GVSU89
    replied
    I was all excited to watch the game. Until I discovered that Dish no longer carries the Fox College Sports Channel. Anyone know where I can stream the game? I am in Florida. Thanks John

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X