Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    Why is that? Besides the fact he's not part of someone famous coaching tree, see plenty of guys who have been hired with far less credentials.
    I think his winning percentage wherever he goes are the best credentials anyone could have. There is some baggage and skeletons in the closet, but they are minor. There are high profile coaches in the FBS and FCS that have a lot of baggage and negative press, but they keep getting hired. He's doing a great job at Ferris, and I would hope he stays. What is the pay jump going to the MAC. Is it a golden carrot that would draw him away? Does he want to go to a losing program and rebuild that, or stay with the winning program he built at Ferris. No one can deny he's a great coach, that knows how to win. Who else has beaten the Allendale school that many times?

Comment

<>

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
        IDK how long he'll stay after this but I'd bet money he finishes his career at Ferris. We already have 10 commits including maybe the best QB we've ever gotten out of high school, so recruiting is fine for now IMO. We still have the annual trip to Florida coming up to plug any gaps anyways.
        Curious who this new mystery quarterback is....??? He sure will have some big shoes to fill. We have been blessed with some really good quarterbacks ever since Pierce found JVL, and TA has recruited some fine ones. We have three this year, that all played, and would be a star at any D2 school. Can't wait for more Harlon Hill winners. Where is he from?

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFanatic View Post

Curious who this new mystery quarterback is....??? He sure will have some big shoes to fill. We have been blessed with some really good quarterbacks ever since Pierce found JVL, and TA has recruited some fine ones. We have three this year, that all played, and would be a star at any D2 school. Can't wait for more Harlon Hill winners. Where is he from?
          My hunch is he is referring to Zac Ahern out of Rockford...

Comment

There are high profile coaches in the FBS and FCS that have a lot of baggage and negative press, but they keep getting hired.
            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

My hunch is he is referring to Zac Ahern out of Rockford...
              That's right

Comment

Its Zak Ahern out of Rockford. The kid is an unreal talent, just had 50 touchdowns this year in the best division in the state. Not to mention he plays for JVL who runs the exact same system TA does, scheme and verbiage are the same. Should be able to adapt right away to what they want to do up north.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X