Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State all-time wins and losses

Does anybody have a good on-line source for Ferris State's all-time W-L-T record?

Using the Ferris State 2018 football year book (Pg 60-66:Pg 57-63.qxd.qxd (d2o2figo6ddd0g.cloudfront.net) and adding the games since then, I came up with a 480-438-40 record but according to a Ferris State press release from the playoffs, they're claiming a 479-445-40 record so I'm +1 on wins and -7 on losses.

The only odd things I saw were that Ferris State was claiming two wins against SVSU because SVSU had to vacate some wins. Vacating isn't the same as a forfeit - the L's should come off Ferris State's record but they do not turn into W's. Oh, and it looks like their 2018 year book had the wrong W-L totals on for 1972 according to the scores they had. Maybe they forfeited a win?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by tony View Post
    Does anybody have a good on-line source for Ferris State's all-time W-L-T record?

Using the Ferris State 2018 football year book (Pg 60-66:Pg 57-63.qxd.qxd (d2o2figo6ddd0g.cloudfront.net) and adding the games since then, I came up with a 480-438-40 record but according to a Ferris State press release from the playoffs, they're claiming a 479-445-40 record so I'm +1 on wins and -7 on losses.

The only odd things I saw were that Ferris State was claiming two wins against SVSU because SVSU had to vacate some wins. Vacating isn't the same as a forfeit - the L's should come off Ferris State's record but they do not turn into W's. Oh, and it looks like their 2018 year book had the wrong W-L totals on for 1972 according to the scores they had. Maybe they forfeited a win?

I like this site: https://college-football-results.com/ncaa_ii.htm

May not go as far back as you'd like but pretty fun site to scroll through

Comment

You don't have anything better to do with your time?????

Comment

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
        You don't have anything better to do with your time?????
        Obviously not. :)

I've been maintaining an NDSU site since 1999 and, as part of it, I'd like to get the records for every NCAA program correct. I've almost got Ferris State right:

Bisonville.com - Ferris State (MI) Main Page

Comment

I have to applaud Bulldogs for scheduling Central Washington. and Lenoir Rhyme in pre-season. You could have gone for some cupcakes.
          Last edited by Wide_Right; 05-04-2022, 10:11 AM.
          <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X