Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth, Wayne State has hopped on board to FloSports after skipping last year. I believe that now all the football schools are on the platform.

Personally, I have to admit I like it. My biggest complaint with WSU's in-house streaming was that you could only cast to tv from certain devices...or it just wouldn't work at all. Also, I really like having all the GLIAC in one spot so I can flip between games. Just wish it was on ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
      $20 a month... yikes.

I get that this probably brings in a good amount of money to the program, but don't try to spin it like this is a great deal for the fans because it's "easy to access" or give so much access to stuff no one wants to watch.. This sucks. Glad I live close enough to go to home games but I'll be tuning into the radio for away games.
      you will easily spend the $150 for the annual subscription going to all home games - come on man, this isn't to bad

Comment

Originally posted by mtsax305 View Post
        For what it's worth, Wayne State has hopped on board to FloSports after skipping last year. I believe that now all the football schools are on the platform.

Personally, I have to admit I like it. My biggest complaint with WSU's in-house streaming was that you could only cast to tv from certain devices...or it just wouldn't work at all. Also, I really like having all the GLIAC in one spot so I can flip between games. Just wish it was on ESPN+
        Would be nice to have something that convenient, but that would cost money to do it on ESPN+

Comment

To anyone who buys this expensive subscription, try watching some rugby to get your money's worth. Rugby in America is only on Flosports and Peacock. It's a fun sport, and they have no commercials except at halftime, just non stop action. Football has gotten so ridiculous with the commercials, thankfully D2 is a lot better with that.

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
            Football has gotten so ridiculous with the commercials, thankfully D2 is a lot better with that.
            For sure! Watching the GVSU game I kept expecting a cut to commercial during changes in possessions haha

Comment

I saw that the local TV station WXSP is broadcasting three GVSU games. Has anyone used their free streaming before?

Comment

Hell to get old. At my son's xc meet today, go to Milesplit and realize I already have Flosports.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X