Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No posts, not even on game day?

Good grief.... no one is even interested in talking about their own games?

This should be fun.
    Cool Story Bro

Re: No posts, not even on game day?

Welcome to the GLVC :)

Comment

Maybe they were at the games?

Comment

Are there many Lindenwood fans on the board? I haven't seen anyone else in any of the LWU to GLVC threads, so I was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          Good grief.... no one is even interested in talking about their own games?

This should be fun.
          Good showing by S&T and U Indy. Crazy weather delays?! Wonder what U Indy's dressing room situation was like for those four delays?!

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
            Are there many Lindenwood fans on the board? I haven't seen anyone else in any of the LWU to GLVC threads, so I was just curious.
            I've seen a couple new LU supporter posters this year. BigToe and LUFan2 still lurk I believe. BT is an alum that had a son graduate a couple years ago. LUFan2 is pretty busy with 3 HS boys right now, one who's a pretty good baseball player and plays on a travel team.

Most of the posters from the old NAIA days are long gone.

Y'all basically get a big ole dose of me next year is what I'm saying.
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

BigSig; Morningside had to step out of the NAIA for games the last 4 years; let's get a non-conf series set-up. Give the Stangs a chance to even the score (LU 34- Stangs 31 in 2008 quarterfinals - great game)

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
                BigSig; Morningside had to step out of the NAIA for games the last 4 years; let's get a non-conf series set-up. Give the Stangs a chance to even the score (LU 34- Stangs 31 in 2008 quarterfinals - great game)
                BBB- I see that the former Maroon Chiefs are 6-0 with a win over Truman State.

Will this be the year for a national title???

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
                  I'd love to see that!

On on that same note, I'd love to see us get a rematch with USF :)
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                    I'd love to see that!

On on that same note, I'd love to see us get a rematch with USF :)
                    This would be a really really fun non-con matchup. Even before Stugart made the move. I'd be all for this. Now if we could only get the NSIC to be for it.
                    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X