Re: What's the big games this weekend?

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    Anyone wanna talk about it?
    Poor Sig. Damn I'm gonna miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      Poor Sig. Damn I'm gonna miss you.
      And I'm gonna love you! Welcome Lindenwood.

McK and SWBap with a close one today. Both teams on the U Indy schedule yet this season and could give em a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
        And I'm gonna love you! Welcome Lindenwood.

McK and SWBap with a close one today. Both teams on the U Indy schedule yet this season and could give em a good game.
        I'm eyeballing the Nov. 3 game between Truman and UIndy -- decent shot that both will go into that game undefeated in GLVC play (UIndy would be 6-0 playing their last league game and TSU would be 5-0 with still a game at Missouri S&T left in week 11).

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
          I'm eyeballing the Nov. 3 game between Truman and UIndy -- decent shot that both will go into that game undefeated in GLVC play (UIndy would be 6-0 playing their last league game and TSU would be 5-0 with still a game at Missouri S&T left in week 11).
          Truman beating McKendree at their place was a good win although a close one. Know Truman played GLIAC Sag Valley good too - lost a close one by one point way up here in Michigan. Both teams need to take care of business the next two weeks to set it up and U Indy at Truman is big. Conference been together for a few years now - Where's the Dog Bone Classic Greyhounds vs. Bulldogs?!

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
            Truman beating McKendree at their place was a good win although a close one. Know Truman played GLIAC Sag Valley good too - lost a close one by one point way up here in Michigan. Both teams need to take care of business the next two weeks to set it up and U Indy at Truman is big. Conference been together for a few years now - Where's the Dog Bone Classic Greyhounds vs. Bulldogs?!
            Really looking forward to this game! Truman has been up and down a little this season but looked like they were firing on all 8 cylinders last week. Indy is always tough but Truman beat the hounds two years ago at home and played really well against them last year in Indy. At a minimum I'm hoping for a good exciting match up.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUBulldogDad View Post
              Really looking forward to this game! Truman has been up and down a little this season but looked like they were firing on all 8 cylinders last week. Indy is always tough but Truman beat the hounds two years ago at home and played really well against them last year in Indy. At a minimum I'm hoping for a good exciting match up.
              Looks like U Indy OL starting to gel a little. They've got two healthy RBs right now so expect them to pound the ball. Haven't noticed their big yards WR making noise lately - Malik Higgins. So might be out. Their OL along with DBs are the variables. Good luck Saturday.

Comment

I think the key to this is that Truman is going to HAVE to throw the ball, at least a little bit, to win this game. Indy's run defense is too stout to just plan on a 3-headed running attack, so there will have to be some plays called to throw the ball over the middle to at least keep 4-5 guys out of the box defensively for the 'Hounds.

This game might be over in two hours if both run the ball the way they want to. Heck, halftime might be the biggest holdup in this game not finishing in under 2.5 hours.

Comment

Huge Truman Fan the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Indy/Truman, and McKendree/ S&T could both have PO implications.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Huge Truman Fan the next 2 weeks.
                      Welcome aboard!
                      If you're really feeling bored, the GLVC broadcasts all of their games for free, so you can tune in to the Truman/Indy game: http://glvcsn.com/truman/

Comment

I might watch it before Pitt kicks off, and watch the rest on the replay after the Pitt game.

Comment

I'll be at the Tiffin vs Hillsdale game. A Hillsdale win will set up a monster of a game with Indy the following Saturday. A Tiffin win would leave Hillsdale in a foul mood, and that would set up an interesting game vs Indy. If Tiffin wins, they'll be a shoe-in for the playoffs. If Hillsdale wins, they might still need to win out over Indy to pretty much be assured of a playoff spot. D2 football in week 10 makes for a lot of fun, and probably a lot of heartache.

Comment

It looks like the GMAC conference has done pretty well against other conferences so far.

Comment

If Truman wins out, giving ST and IND another loss each, does TSU get in via EA?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X