Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBU at Truman

I predicted a bit of a defensive battle in this game.

So naturally both teams take their opening possessions for TDs.

I will say this, Truman offense looks a lot better that they did at the beginning of the season.

Comment

Interesting situation with
      @sbubearcats
      vs.
      @TrumanAthletics
      as Dylan Mountain did not start for SBU. Warrenton native Brenden Smith starting at QB.

Comment

Jaden Barr hits a wide open TE off of play action. Not sure I've seen a team this year do playaction as well as Truman is this game.
        @TrumanAthletics
        leads
        @sbubearcats
        14-7. That Truman Cannon is so loud it shakes the camera.

Comment

After 1 quarter, TSU leads SBU 14-7.

Jordan Barr looks efficient right now. Bulldog running game is getting rolling as well.

Comment

Truman's offensive line is winning the LOS. They're taking over this game. TSU RB's have huge lanes to run through. Schrader with a 8 yard run.
            @TrumanAthletics
            up on
            @sbubearcats
            21-7.

Comment

SBU hits their TE in stride running a seam route, nothing but green between him and end zone. He drops it after running about 5-10 yards untouched. Truman recovers. This has shades of SBU's opening loss to WJC. Can't do that against a team like Truman.

Comment

Truman dominating the stats, but SBU has had their chances to make this a much closer game. Truman is proving to be a well coached, disciplined team that isn't going to beat themselves. You'll get that type of culture with 10 years of coaching stability

Comment

Bulldogs take control of this game firmly behind their offensive line and a strong running game. Cody Schrader with a long TD run. 31-7.

Comment

Here's an example of the physicality of the Truman running game.

https://twitter.com/RamosD2GLVC/stat...47310734159872

Comment

I've had my doubts about the TSU offense and them being 1 dimensional, but it's time to eat crow on that. When you run the ball as well as they do, you don't need a Reece Metcalf or Tyler Swart slinging it around. Jaden Barr runs play action well enough to hurt anyone.

Comment

@TrumanAthletics
                        over
                        @sbubearcats
                        52-7. Truman rushes for 443 yards. End the day with 635. Dominant performance by the Bulldogs. They'll travel to St. Charles next week to face off against.
                        @LU_Lions

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X