Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indy SUCKS

"Metropolis of the Indians" playing the "Indian Hunting Ground" according to my etymological search. Substitute "natives" or "indigenous" for "indians" if you like.

Go Grey. Go Blue. Love for U Indy to meet Hillsdale again in a national semifinal!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      That's the spirit. Congrats on the successful season. Too bad it gonna end this weekend. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Natural State. Prayers for a safe trip for all of Hound Nation. Good luck.
      No, your season is going to end this weekend... LOL Thanks for the well wishes, we'll see you soon. Go Hounds!

Comment

Tongue firmly in cheek... I'll check out your thread.

Comment

I'll take a Hillsdale vs. UIndy semi!

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
            Its worth a try. lol
            Perhaps UIndy is not quite as good as last year, but still good enough to make a deep run! Our offensive line and defensive backs are mainly underclassmen. But I have heard we have a great class shaping up for 2019 to go with a strong signing class last year. If you get by us this year, you might see us again next! Coach Bart has the program in good shape. Expect a battle for four quarters. Younger guys more seasoned at this time of the year.

I have been away from these message boards for two years. And believe I have only checked back once?? Not surprised the 8-10 posters we had left. We had a two-year incessant barrage of absurdity from the same troll. I think he was psychotic. Best of luck on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Regit View Post
              I'll take a Hillsdale vs. UIndy semi!

We'll take a U Indy vs anyone semi! Looks like another good QB to face and their best RB in GACville. But gonna be nice to play this time around without needing to get acclimated to the altitude?

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                We'll take a U Indy vs anyone semi! Looks like another good QB to face and their best RB in GACville. But gonna be nice to play this time around without needing to get acclimated to the altitude?
                Very true, and no hurricane force winds either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X