Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saginaw Valley at Lindenwood

No thoughts on this right now, but would like to get this posted for folks to chime in!
    Cool Story Bro

This should be a good game

Comment

Saggy not bad this year. Big game for the GLVC. Lindy matched up good with Truman (and won). Chance for the GLVC to get a statement win.

Comment

Well you can't say LU is ducking non-con matchups. Be strange to be near the GLVC top and have a losing record but that could happen.

Comment

Saginaw Valley is a very solid 2-loss team. Lost to Grand Valley State last week in a game that they probably should've won. Then a 4-point loss to Wayne State in Week #4. That being said, I think Lindenwood is playing some good football right now.... I'll take Lindenwood in a close game.

Comment

So... blog has been posted, now I'll offer my completely biased and non objective thoughts, lol.

I struggled to figure out what made SVSU so good looking through box scores, play logs, recaps, etc. I dive pretty deep in my research. Normally I like to watch games, but I didn't this week because of time constraints.

It then dawned on me, they are dammed balanced team and will beat you whatever way you let them.

I still think this lindenwood offensive group is special, and can score on just about anyone. defensively, the lions are improving. As long as everyone trusts each other and plays their assignment, they're good.

I think lindenwood does win this game, but my confidence is about 60/40
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Back to back picks and LU kinda bogged in red zone.

Comment

LU gets it in to Rose. 7-0.

Comment

Looking more like the JS teams at the Coo. LU up 14-0. Lions defense looking good.

Comment

Saggy scores with about two minutes in half. 14-7. More of a defensive battle than I would have thought.

Comment

14-7 at half. Big Sig, do you have any idea why Lindenwood scores are delayed/not reported on both the D2 and GLVC site scoreboards?

Comment

Ouch! Three plays to ?o the field all on the ?round for the SVSU score to start the 4th. Come on LWood need to respond.

Comment

Wow. Good game. Great play.

Comment

Congrats to the Lions taking down a state school from the GLIAC! Love the stadium too. Support building in the end zone with seats is what U Indy should have done. No track and nice visitor seats plus added embankment seats.

Comment

Amazing game in person. 2 weeks in a row against very tough opponents.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X