Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at Quincy

Do we have any Quincy fans on the board?

I don't think I've seen one. If you're lurking, jump on! Tell me about your team! Andrew Rund's been playing pretty well lately looks like.

SBU gashed them on the ground last week, but they won't face that type of attack from Lindenwood.
    Cool Story Bro

Pierre Desir on Jim Rome show in the first half hour. Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
      Pierre Desir on Jim Rome show in the first half hour. Very cool

Very good dude. So happy for the success he's had. He's investing back into St. Charles too, just got a new weight room for his high school in St. Charles.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

LU game notes are up.

https://lindenwoodlions.com/news/201...-shj2851kaMcNg

Coach Stugart interview with TJ Morgan with LUTV. We as Lindenwood fans are lucky to have TJ for the time being. He's a pretty recent grad of the LU communications program and is bound to follow suit of other LU broadcasters (Dan McLaughlin, Randy Karraker, Greg Amsinger, etc)

Kind of like McKendree, there's probably a lot of familiarity between these two teams despite them never having played before. Quincy recruits the STL area heavily and there are a few kids on the Quincy roster that actually took official visits to Lindenwood. That being said, QU is probably going to come in fired up feeling like they have something to prove. I don't think most of the rest of the league was too thrilled about LU being picked to finish 2nd in the coaches poll and that's created some animosity.

I could see QU playing and edgy, chippy, physical game in this one. As long as LU stays disciplined and gives 100% effort for all 4 quarters, this should be win #160 for the program.

The Hawks are a dangerous team though. Andrew Rund is capable of carrying the offense and they have some playmakers on the defensive side that could be a thorn in the LU offenses side.

Both teams probably come out firing on all cylinders, but I think LU pulls away at the end.

LU 38
        QU 28
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

I'll be spending most of my radio time listening to the Marker game between SDSU and NDSU, but I will drop by KCLC to see what's going on here. They need to take care of the bottom end of the conference and split with the remaining top tier teams to really turn the corner. Think I've posted this before, but I'm really enjoying the GLVC, if only there were people on this board.

Comment

Lions can't get off field on 3rd and 4th down. Offense looks out of sync after first drive
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

LU misses EP and holds Quincy after LOONG drive. Defense looks suspect. 13-7 LU.
              Last edited by Grizzled LU; 10-26-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

LU letting QU stay in this game
                Cool Story Bro

Comment

I think we need to start sending shine pressure on Rund
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

4th downs are thorn in the side for the lion defense
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

20-14 LU after late QU TD and extra. I'm only keeping one eye on this game as I listen to NDSU-SDSU, but every time I watch I see LU's defense looking bad.

Comment

Was about to complement QU for a good video feed, but on two occasions in the first minute in the half it's stalled out with " Broadcaster has stopped the stream". Seems to be up again.

Comment

26-14 (video stopped), but LU stat counter shows another TD with a missed extra point. Why didn't they try for two?

Comment

My LU tracker is working intermittently but let me say....DUMMMMB 4TH DOWN PLAY FOR DEFENSE.

Comment

A win is a win. That was ugly. Defensive mistakes and miscues on 3rd and 4th down kept Quincy in this game. Great performance by the offense.
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X