Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MO S&T at Indianapolis

Really wish there were more folks that posted in this forum because this game is deserving of some conversation!

I'm glad that it's a night game! There's a small chance that I may actually be able to make it to this one!

I'm looking forward to seeing what UIndy looks like against the first stiff competition they've seen since week 2. S&T's defense has shown at times they can be quite disruptive, especially if Wharton is on his game. I wonder if he'll be able to bother TJ Edwards enough to force him into mistakes.

Should be a fun one to watch!
    Last edited by Bryon Ramos; 10-25-2019, 06:23 AM.

I plan on watching this game. More folks will probably be watching as well. Should be a good one and like you, I would be interested in seeing how UIndy plays.

Comment

The key for the Miners will be if they can run the ball or not. I don't think anyone in the conference (even Truman) is stopping the UIndy offense. It's an embarrassment of riches at the skill positions, and watching their OL zone block is a thing of beauty.

But...

If they can get Deshawn Jones in space a few times, and consistently get 3-4 chunks with Moya/McCallister they might be able to keep this game close. Brennan Sim is good enough to hurt you at the end of the game if you give him the opportunity.

X-factor is Tershawn Wharton- the best DL in the conference and one of the best in the country. If they can keep this close, he's good enough to tip the scales with one play (strip sack, pressure to force an int, etc).
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

If U Indy scores over 40 today I'm a believer. As good as Wharton is - possibly best in the country - U Indy can neutralize with so many skilled guys. Or just smack McKeller into him until he wears down. Both McKeller and Wharton at a different level. With a decent all around defense Schmatz doesn't get the national chatter that he deserves. Keep an eye on his motor.

I see S&T with skilled position players on offense too. And to me I haven't seen the U Indy defense really turn it up since the Ashland game. There's where my attention actually is today. But I'm going to continue to worry about the OL. I see a lot of disparity from position to position. Along with LB for next year the OL is where U Indy needs to recruit hard.

Comment

34-0 greyhounds in third.

It hasn't been that close.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X