X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at Ouachita

Let's do this!
    Cool Story Bro

How are you at stopping a power run game? You're gonna get a heavy dose of it. Ran for over 300 on Indy last year. Hoping for more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
      How are you at stopping a power run game? You're gonna get a heavy dose of it. Ran for over 300 on Indy last year. Hoping for more of that.
      Been a mixed bag. Held most teams below their season average, including UIndy.
      But OBU is a different animal. Will be a ridiculously tough task.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Looks like contrasting styles going at it for sure.

Comment

Comment

GLVC folks, I just put up a quick primer thread on getting down here, where to stay, where to eat, etc. We don't have the options of St. Louis, but we have some interesting stuff around here!

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
              GLVC folks, I just put up a quick primer thread on getting down here, where to stay, where to eat, etc. We don't have the options of St. Louis, but we have some interesting stuff around here!
              Thanks! I'll check it out!
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Pretty good passing game. QB can run and throw and has some good weapons. Pass to set up the run to some degree.

Defense that was prone to big play early in year, but has been better lately. They've played better as of late, but the offense is definitely why they're here.
                Cool Story Bro

Comment

I am as blind about this game as I was Indy last year. 2 similar teams. Just comes down to who can push people backwards better.

Comment

Got my ticket.

Booking hotel tomorrow.

Hoping for a good game. That's a long ass ride back, lol!
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Was looking through some OBU stats and one jumped out at me.

62.5% 3rd down conversion rate.

Holy freaking crap. I had a hunch, so I checked and was right. Best in the country.

That's a soul crushing weapon when you have the ability to do that to your opponents defense. Nothing frustrates a defense more than several converted 3rd down conversions. Hopefully we'll be prepared mentally for that, and not get down when that happens.

That's an incredible rate. Wow.
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                        Was looking through some OBU stats and one jumped out at me.

62.5% 3rd down conversion rate.

Holy freaking crap. I had a hunch, so I checked and was right. Best in the country.

That's a soul crushing weapon when you have the ability to do that to your opponents defense. Nothing frustrates a defense more than several converted 3rd down conversions. Hopefully we'll be prepared mentally for that, and not get down when that happens.

That's an incredible rate. Wow.
                        Run, Run, Short throw. They're so good in short passing downs.. And if you man them up and vacate areas, The qb takes off and scrambles for first down. Nothing frustrates me more than quarterback scrambling for first down.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Run, Run, Short throw. They're so good in short passing downs.. And if you man them up and vacate areas, The qb takes off and scrambles for first down. Nothing frustrates me more than quarterback scrambling for first down.
                            Well sometimes we just run, run, run.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Well sometimes we just run, run, run.
                              My wife gets mad when we do that. Hahaha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X