Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood Black and Gold game

Been pretty quiet here lately huh? Life happens!

Lindenwood will host their annual spring game tonight at 7pm. I'm planning on going.

https://lindenwoodlions.com/news/201...-thursday.aspx

There a few things I'm looking forward to seeing this year.

1. Development of Cade Brister after a year under his belt as the starter.
    2. Back up QB- Max Meylor transferred back home to a school in WI.
    3. Continued development of OL. Our best linemen were really young. Looking forward to seeing how some off season training developed them.
    4. New comers in the defensive front 7. Several super talented DL and LB's transferred in this year. Some of them potential game changers.
    5. New defensive scheme. Eric Inama is now at the defensive helm. I'm interested to see how quickly the guys pick it up.
    6. Execution on the offensive side. Year 3 with Stugart's system and the first with a returning QB. I expect to see sharper execution and a better handle of the details needed for success.
    7. Who's stepping up at WR other than Heneman. Obviously he's a force to be reckoned with, but Brister has to have another option or opposing defenses will be able to double him all year long. Rose had a solid freshman campaign and showed some promise.
    8. Can Nash take the next step? He has game breaking speed and enough talent to propel the running game to the next level.
    Cool Story Bro

Re: Lindenwood Black and Gold game

So, how'd things look compared to expectations?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X