Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 MIAA Uniform Tracker

I totally agree. Good call by Coach Wright and the booster club. Hope the other conference teams follow suit.

Comment

Great move by the NW boosters.

Comment

Yep good move by those at Northwest. With the one white shell can still do alot with different decals, facemasks etc.

When it comes to new uniform pieces who do you all think will possibly make the move this year with a whole new set?

Far as I know these schools got their new uniform sets in these years:

UNK 2014
        Washburn 2014?
        MSSU 2015
        Lindenwood 2016
        MWSU 2017

I can not quite remember when FHSU got their normal Russell set but interested to see if they go full time to the antracite set from last year, maybe a road variant?
        UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

The high school I coach at uses the same style of Russel uniform that Fort Hays does and their rep that we order replacements through told us that either this year or next (I can quite remember when) is the last year that they are going to be making that style. So I'd look for Fort Hays to have a new uni pretty in the next couple years, probably this year with the season they had last year. It seems teams like to get new stuff the season after a successful one

Comment

UNK Loper Football - 575 Wins, 32 Conference Titles, 4 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 1 Harlon Hill Runner Up

Aren't RMAC wins only worth half wins? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              UNK Loper Football - 575 Wins, 32 Conference Titles, 4 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 1 Harlon Hill Runner Up

Good zinger, Wall Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

I'm not 100% sure, Pitt State should know as they are former RMAC member as well hahaha. :laugh:
                UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post
                  The high school I coach at uses the same style of Russel uniform that Fort Hays does and their rep that we order replacements through told us that either this year or next (I can quite remember when) is the last year that they are going to be making that style. So I'd look for Fort Hays to have a new uni pretty in the next couple years, probably this year with the season they had last year. It seems teams like to get new stuff the season after a successful one

Comment

Agree 100% Hope these work as well as advertised. If so, hope other programs can follow suit. I like see hard hits as much as anyone, but I also like to see both young men get up and be able to stay in the fight.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, if they don't have the TIGERS & FHSU on the pants, thats gonna be disappointing.

Comment

Looking like UNK has a new away Under Armour uniform this year, subtle change from the old, no colored collar and the gold more prominent.

Comment

In regards to FHSU really like that they're getting rid of that Russell template that tons of schools used there for a few years.

Comment

Homeboy had some serious Osgood Schlatter's on that right knee.
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Pretty sure Pitt will be wearing clothes and not playing in the nude. That's pretty much my only requirement for uniforms.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X