Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Chance U Season 3

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
    Did any of the guys they said signed with D2 programs make it on campus yet. The Center/LT kid Buckwater isn't on Lindenwood's roster yet, neither is the 22 year old KR/WR Carlos Thompson on Midwestern State roster yet.

As for Coach Jason Brown he has a mouth that makes Coach Buddy look like a saint. I will say that he seems to care more about the kids future outside of the conference and national championships he can win with them than Coach Buddy. That QB Malik Henry is a trainwreck who probably will never play college football again at the D1 level and I believe his ego is too big to play at the D2 or D3 level.
    I really didn't understand how in the world that they all can have such bad grades etc and think they can go to the next level, whether it's D1, D2, D3...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsix98 View Post
          How many coaches will go sit in hot tub smoke a cigar and tell you that he hasn't had time to look at film, but its OK because he is a play calling savant. :laugh:
          Lol and then let the troublemaking Qb take over calling plays at half even drawing some up at half time. This guy really makes JC coaches look bad. JC Football is a 2nd/last chance for a lot of kids. There are 5 schools in AZ dropping JC football at the same time that this clown is making it look like a joke. While the show is entertaining because of how disfunctional the coaching staff and player are I wish it was focused on a school and coach that might highlight why JC Football is valuable.

Comment

Brown couldn't manage a gas station with 1 employee. The guy is a complete joke on netflix worldwide, and he doesn't even realize it.

Comment

I do not understand how anyone watches that show. I watched the first season and was so disgusted by the coach I wouldn't watch season 2. Season 3 looks like new school but the same garbage. The one saving grace is that a few kids got out and did well.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                I do not understand how anyone watches that show. I watched the first season and was so disgusted by the coach I wouldn't watch season 2. Season 3 looks like new school but the same garbage. The one saving grace is that a few kids got out and did well.
                It's pure entertainment, plus there is nothing else on to watch.
                Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 07-31-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Comment

As someone who went to Pitt I can't count the number of fights I've been in and witnessed from all those *******s that go to the JUCO'S that surround Pittsburg and came Pitt to party. Granted this was the early 90s but I hate those guys that come from all over the country to the middle of nowhere to try to stay out of trouble. Never failed 5 of them would jump the littlest, drunkest freshman they could find. **** the coaches too that bring them in to small Kansas towns.

Comment

Comment

Where Neibling goes, controversy follows lol

Comment

Season 1 & 2 star Isaiah Wright who briefly enrolled at West Georgia last year during the spring semester had accepted a plea deal to have the murder charges dropped in exchange for a lesser charge plead of guilt to which he was given time served (1 year) along with 5 years probation. Tweeted out his story isn't finished and looking forward to getting back onto the field. It'll be interesting to see what school he ends up at next. He has no D1 eligibility left but would have 3 years to play 2 seasons at the D2 level.

Comment

Season finale showing a lot of MoWest and their facilities. Also a quick cameo by Lambo from ACU.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                              Season 1 & 2 star Isaiah Wright who briefly enrolled at West Georgia last year during the spring semester had accepted a plea deal to have the murder charges dropped in exchange for a lesser charge plead of guilt to which he was given time served (1 year) along with 5 years probation. Tweeted out his story isn't finished and looking forward to getting back onto the field. It'll be interesting to see what school he ends up at next. He has no D1 eligibility left but would have 3 years to play 2 seasons at the D2 level.
                              That's a lot to take on even for a D2 school.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                                That's a lot to take on even for a D2 school.
                                Not if you are Washburn or MoWest.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X