Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Washburn at Lindenwood

Really weird that Bodacious and Triple B have not made an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      This may be the weakest looking Washburn Dline I can recall. But Lindenwood wont have the punch to drop them. Ichabods win by 8. Quietly the bods have a nice little offense. For the first time in a while they have a clear cut starting qb. The line is big and strong. WR they have speed. And they have solid backs.

I dont think that lindenwood has the horses up front to really expose WUs weak dline play.

Bigsig u wanted a fight, here I am
      Blake Peterson was very solid at QB last year for WU, but didn't light the world on fire. In fact his numbers were similar to Najee Jackson's with arguably a better OL in front of him. I can't ague with the weapons that Peterson is going to have. He has a nice weapon returning in Brania-Hopp at WR and Jace Williams returning gives him a capable big body to throw to as well. Zach Willis will also be a handful to deal with being a strong runner that's short enough to get lost behind WU's massive OL. I've been convinced the the DL will be a strength of LU's this year, and they'll be tested right away.

There's certainly more proven players on the WU offense than the LU offense.

LU is basically coming into this game with an entirely new offense other than a couple of offensive linemen. My feeling is that this unit has the capability to be much better than last year's though. It will likely be done differently this year though. Last year we leaned heavily on some deep veteran talent at WR. That's simply not here anymore. This year, our OL is MUCH bigger. I'd imagine we're going to be seeing a much more run heavy philosophy compared to last year. I think we're going to be able to find some room on the ground which will help take pressure off of our Freshman QB.

I still say LU by 3
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Denver Johnson just gave Lindenwood a shout out in his press conference. Question was to the effect of how important it is to get off to a strong start with NWMSU in week 3.

His answer was along the lines of 'Well, week 2 is pretty tough too if you look at what they've been doing in recruiting' (paraphrased)

Comment

I do think that staff will turn that program into something as long as they can win the state st. Louis. These two always have great games

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Someone go by the nursing home and wake trips B up.
            you young scum! the Great BBB has been living in airports this past month with zero time for anything but with luck will be listening to the Washburn victory tonight. bye and bye he will check in on the UCO victory in Pitt and the Tiger lashing of the Red Asses at Half-Mile High Stadium in Hays.
            Last edited by Bigbadbod; 08-29-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome to football season, bbb.

Comment

Hmmm, wonder when Gorilla Guy will make an appearance?

Comment

He hasn't been on since the 25th.

Comment

Damn Washburns schedule is cruel the first four weeks. Have to get a win here

Comment

Elwood is pretty heavy at DL. If they can play, running may get tough.

Comment

WU sticks to run even if its not working. Usually pretty physical kids. I guess try to wear em down. Cant have 3 and outs

Comment

They can play. There's some depth there 2 now.
                          WU massive OL will present a significant challenge however.
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X