Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM QB Bolles out for...

Re: UCM QB Bolles out for...

I wish him the best to play; I think UCM makes the playoffs with him at the helm. Going to be much tougher to do so without him.

Comment

The Mules were looking at two losses before the season started if only lost one then that would have been a plus, but Boda and company always find a way to lose a game they were favored now three or four losses is not out of the question. A ten point lead with five minutes to play then give up two touchdowns and can't run clock is not good. The second string qb should have been able to bring it home. Unless Bolles only misses the next game this year is in jeopardy.

Comment

Where can we view the depth chart or do you just have inside information regarding the depth chart?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulas View Post
          Where can we view the depth chart or do you just have inside information regarding the depth chart?
          No insider information. Just what is on the two deep.

Comment

Originally posted by FightnMulz View Post
            No insider information. Just what is on the two deep.
            Any news from the radio show tonight

Comment

They will split reps with Bradley and Hunt on Thursday. Bolles out indefinitely. Both QBs are big and mobile but not near as fast as Bolles.

Injury bug has starting ILB and CB all out for year and Bolles possible out for the year.

Comment

They will split reps with Bradley and Hunt on Thursday. Bolles out indefinitely. Both QBs are big and mobile but not near as fast as Bolles.

Injury bug has starting ILB and CB all out for year and Bolles possible out for the year.
                What do you do?

- If the Mules lose another game or two before he can return, do you bring him back?
                - What if the Mules are 9-1 when he's able to return?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  What do you do?

- If the Mules lose another game or two before he can return, do you bring him back?
                  - What if the Mules are 9-1 when he's able to return?
                  1. Without a doubt, solid no. Medical redshirt and come back next year.
                  2. Without a doubt, solid no. Medical redshirt and come back next year.

Re-watched some film on both Kyle Bradley and Jeremy Hunt. Big, mobile QBs that have the tools - Playing NSU at home on Thursday might be just what these 2 young QBs need to build confidence. Jim Svoboda's history of developing QBs is on par with anyone in the conference; I think whoever the starter is going forward will fine but may take 2-3 games to get there.

Comment

If Bolles takes a medical redshirt and comes back next year, three big stars off this team will have graduated.
                    all-american TE Seth Hebert
                    all-american LT Derrick Puni
                    Big play wide receiver Kyrion Parker - Last year averaged 20 yards a catch.

CRAP !

Comment

[QUOTE=FightnMulz;2254188]

Injury bug has starting ILB and CB all out for year.

Stud ILB Austin Miller is out for the season with a left knee injury (happened in the preseason). He started the first two games in 2016 before suffering a season ending right knee injury and took a medical redshirt. He came back in 2017 and was 2nd team all-miaa. He didn't take a redshirt his first year out of high school so can he take that now and play next year?

I heard Coach Boda say a starting CB was injured and out for the season, but I didn't catch his name. Was that someone who was projected as a starter and was injured in the preseason, or was that one of the two CB's who started at Fort Hays (both Sophomores)?
                      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-05-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;2254319]

Injury bug has starting ILB and CB all out for year.

Stud ILB Austin Miller is out for the season with a left knee injury (happened in the preseason). He started the first two games in 2016 before suffering a season ending right knee injury and took a medical redshirt. He came back in 2017 and was 2nd team all-miaa. He didn't take a redshirt his first year out of high school so can he take that now and play next year?

I heard Coach Boda say a starting CB was injured and out for the season, but I didn't catch his name. Was that someone who was projected as a starter and was injured in the preseason, or was that one of the two CB's who started at Fort Hays (both Sophomores)?
                        CB who blew an ACL vs Hays was Franklin Hunt. Converted WR who earned starting job this year. Backup is RS-Freshman who played well in his absence. I think there is good, but young depth at that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                          If Bolles takes a medical redshirt and comes back next year, three big stars off this team will have graduated.
                          all-american TE Seth Hebert
                          all-american LT Derrick Puni
                          Big play wide receiver Kyrion Parker - Last year averaged 20 yards a catch.

CRAP !
                          Not concerned with Offensive Skill players - Mules have always found a way to reload. Defensive studs are another story, but this group looks promising after the first game.

Comment

Again, what about Austin Miller...can he play next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                              Again, what about Austin Miller...can he play next year?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X